The Student Room Group

fsmq additional maths 2011

This poll is closed

will revise for this fsmq

yes 0%
no100%
Total votes: 1
is this important and is anyone going to revise for this. To be honest i am going to concentrate on my other gcses as i have got an A* in gcse maths already. Also, it is on the same date as my geography exam :frown:....... is it important? please reply guys :smile:
Reply 1
I'm in the same situation, I got an A* in GCSE Maths but won't be revising for FSMQ because I have 5 other exams that week. I'm definately going to fail as i got a U on the mock :P I think with some revision I could pass but I personally don't feel its worth letting my other grades suffer. Good luck!
I am also doing the FSMQ Paper, which incidentally is tomorrow morning. I think if you're going to continue Maths on for A-Levels (as I am) then you may as well try and do at least a little revision. I only have two exams left, one of which being ICT which I do not really care about, therefore I've done as much revision as I can. I think it'd be useful if you could pass and get a good grade in this exam as it will show Sixth Forms or colleges you're committed. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending