Turn on thread page Beta

Best and Worst Unis for Dating watch

ReputationRep:
    The campus insular ones are probably the best for dating within the student body, and city ones the worse. Also the ones where lots of student will live at home or be mature students will be awful.

(Original post by TVC15)
    Seriously!? Should you actually be going to uni if that's your main concern?
    Im already at university sweetheart, of course its one of my concerns.

(Original post by fibrebiz)
    It would be folly to deny that it's a factor in my decision making.
    Anon fail.

ReputationRep:
    If your finding it THAT hard to get a date that you're going to the extent of selecting a University just in an attempt to heighten your chances, I don't think you're the kinda catch whose gonna have much luck anywhere....

ReputationRep:
    If your a male, then pick a Biology or Psychology which are packed with females!

If your a female then pick Physics, which is packed with males.

Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wick3d)
    If your a male, then pick a Biology or Psychology which are packed with females!

If your a female then pick Physics, which is packed with males.

Problem solved.
    Or Engineering.

(Original post by MelissaJayne)
    If your finding it THAT hard to get a date that you're going to the extent of selecting a University just in an attempt to heighten your chances, I don't think you're the kinda catch whose gonna have much luck anywhere....

Ok as long as you're not at the same uni as me I'm fine.

ReputationRep:
    Stay away from Cambridge, she cheated on me and stole all my money(£9000+).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok as long as you're not at the same uni as me I'm fine.
    wow, with charm like that it really is shocking you've not been snapped up sooner. You anonymous hunk of a man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ch0llima)
    Anon fail.
    I'm not the OP.

Assuming OP is an idiot fail?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.