1) a few billion wouldn't go amiss....
2) world peace
3) perfect partner
Turn on thread page Beta
If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would it be? watch
- 02-04-2011 20:23
- 02-04-2011 20:25
1) A time machine, so I could visit my relatives who have passed away.
2) Ensure my writing career is successful
3) To be beautiful.
- 02-04-2011 20:27
1) The ability to breathe fire (surely the most impressive super-power, and also the ultimate argument winner).
2) Every time someone thinks about willfully hurting/harming another person (with the intention of actually carrying out their action; harm includes physically or emotionally or financially or whatever), an electric shock of size proportional to the moral depravity of their intentions jolts them back to their senses.
3) A heated water-slide between my residence and my place of work/education like in the Barclays advert.
- 02-04-2011 20:32
Although world peace would be nice, wouldn't the world result in being a much more boring place?
1) To control time (be able to re-wind, fast-forward, and stop altogether, time.
2) To be mega rich (obviously)
3) To be able to transport to any location in the world at will.
- 02-04-2011 20:36
1) The power to change my body at will. So if I woke up one day and wanted to be taller, I'd grow an inch or two, etc.
2) The ability to fly unaided.
3) Getting my dream job (and being good at it), thus earning me lots of money and making life enjoyable.
- 02-04-2011 20:49
1. All super powers
2. Have an epic life
3. Unlimited wishes.
- Welcome Squad
- 02-04-2011 21:07
hmm this is hard but
1) the ability to fly (unaided ofc)
2) the ability to go through solid objects
3) the ability to go invisible
- 02-04-2011 21:13
God, bravery pills and a reset button.
- 02-04-2011 22:20
1) The ability to teleport anywhere instantly (even if the place is in another galaxy)
2) Time Control
3) The ability to speak/understand every language fluentlyLast edited by No Man; 02-04-2011 at 22:22.
- 02-04-2011 22:52
1. To get into med school next year and to become a successful doctor, doing a job which I love
2. For my family and myself to live long, happy, healthy lives
3. To find my perfect man, settle down and have a wonderful family with 2 or 3 children (not for at least 10 years though!)
- 03-04-2011 00:17
No.1 The ability to have instant diarrhea!
No.2 A house built upside down with 0 gravity inside filled with confused bats.
No. 3 Replacing all the flags in the world with dirty towels.