Turn on thread page Beta

Generally, why is it only a select few guys that get the all of girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Its evolution at work
    *Refers to Neil Strauss, The game, Don Juans, Sosuave*

ReputationRep:
    No men are complicated, penis controls head controls chequebook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyler.)
    Well this isn't fact, I'm not a female but this is my conclusion;

Their heart desires a nice gentle guy who isn't going to mess them around and is going to take good care of them. Their head tells them otherwise - so when they spend time with a "bad boy" they tend to fall for them. Most girls love a bit of roughness and a bit of mysteriousness.

That does tend to change later on in life, or so I've heard.

Girls, feel free to correct me. I don't pretend to be an expert. ;p
    Is it not more about the heart telling them to go for a racy dynamic reltionship which they know will turn out terrible in the end but their head tells them to settle for someone gentle and kind who will love them as the head tends to be more logical than the heart

Hmmm I dont know I just go for people that make me laugh dont really care that much if they are good looking or popular

ReputationRep:
    ****ty threads like these bore me.
    No wonder all the low lifes that make these threads hide behind anon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pendulum)
    No men are complicated, penis controls head controls chequebook.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    depends on the experience! I had to start hanging round the "less desirables" and actually found them more interesting caring and arent that bad looking if you dress them right! It all depends on how quickly the opportunity comes for you interaction with the non pricks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeepStar)
    Harsh generalization.
    Lasting and fulfilled relationships as well as those that break hearts rarely have anything to do with looks. Everyone has different standards and those standards change with time and experience.
    Also, everyone makes mistakes when it comes to choosing to date something - that is how one learns to distinguish the pricks between the roses. Your observations only apply to Hull.
    Fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    People are still human, even in uni. Not really a revelation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    *Refers to Neil Strauss, The game, Don Juans, Sosuave*
    what?

ReputationRep:
    I kinda agree, but then again, if your a funny average guy, you can get a nice girl .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    what?
    Suave, suaveness - terms used to describe a smooth, player kinda guy. Don Juan aka Player, cassanova, pick up artist

It's funny how 'The game' is almost mainstream now, at least on the internet anyway

ReputationRep:
    Suave, suaveness - terms used to describe a smooth, player kinda guy. Don Juan aka Player, cassanova, pick up artist

It's funny how 'The game' is almost mainstream now, at least on the internet anyway
    yeah, cos it works lol

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're talking about the really popular, '****gy' girls? They tend to go for the equally popular, gorgeous guys because it makes them look good.

For the 'normal' girls - who I admit, are probably in the minority - we're not really interested in the jerks who are going to mess us around, although good looks are a bonus! We do exist, though.

ReputationRep:

...You just made me lose the game. I was doing so well.

Why? Because girls ARE as shallow if, not more so than boys and thus will go for the attractive ones.

Really not hard.

ReputationRep:
    The same reason only a select few people are football players, the same reason only a select few people have an above average intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are complicated but understandable creatures. The main thing they look for is bad boys though because they all want an alpha male, it's just a fact.

I made a video that details exactly what they are attracted to if you'd like.

Check it out! Or don't! Your call!

URL:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdQfmzN5M4g

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, since i've been at uni i've noticed that alot of the best looking girls, and i mean stunning, don't really go for the best of the best, i've seen a few really fit girls with geeky/not so good looking guys, and i've thought to myself, he's rather really funny or well hung sir.
    But thats just jealously kicking in, i dunno though, ever since i've been hitting gym, i've been getting even more punnani than usual, but nowhere near the calbibur of getting " all the girls".

ReputationRep:
    GAAAH!! I hadn't thought of the game for about two years!!!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Confidence

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.