Turn on thread page Beta

Zombie survival plan watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    Fail, the dead zombies will begin to accumulate thus forming a hiarchal bridge for eventual zombies to climb upon and rip your testicles off and feast on your brains.
    Well considering you'd need tens of thousands of zombies to make such a high (and very, very wide due to the spreading out and them washing away etc) pile .. and the water would simply float most of them away anyway, i don't think it's too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sylete)
    I wouldn't happy if they ended up actually being quite fast
    New plan .. i kill myself ! OR ... become one of them! which is not a "survival" plan anymore!! hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Well considering you'd need tens of thousands of zombies to make such a high (and very, very wide due to the spreading out and them washing away etc) pile .. and the water would simply float most of them away anyway, i don't think it's too bad
    Also, gravity and bacteria would erode the pile before it ever got too high.

ReputationRep:
    I would create a race of secondary zombies that feasted on the flesh of zombies only. Being more agile than zombies, these would eventually kill out the zombie population. They would then starve, letting the human race repopulate. Biological control is the only way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dream Eater)
    Also, gravity and bacteria would erode the pile before it ever got too high.
    Exactly.

It is a made up place, however.

But, if it ever does happen, i will very likely make my way here.

ReputationRep:
    Why do people always go for somewhere big... the bigger somewhere is, the less control you have over it therefore higher probability of a wee zombie lurking about somewhere.

I always planned suicide for this lol. If I finish my virology degree by then, however...

ReputationRep:
    Short term plan: Riding a camel in my backyard!

Long term plan: Riding an elephant in my backyard!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.