Turn on thread page Beta

Amsterdam Queens day (Hostels) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi im having alot of trouble finding a place to stay during the 29-30th of April.

The official site states

Accommodation for Queensday

If you plan to visit Amsterdam during the next Queen’s Day (30 April) make your hotel reservation many months in advance. There is absolutely no chance to find a good hotel or even youth hostel on the last minute, any private apartments or bed and breakfast's are usually taken years in advance.
    I never been to the Netherlands, so im wondering would it be possible to stay in another city just outside Dam, and get the train in for these two days? is this possible?

or should I go to Utrecht, and party it there. Only problem is no flights go direct to Utrecht from my airport.

ReputationRep:
    Try the Stayokay Hostel Vondelpark. It's a good hostel in a very nice location close to central Amsterdam.

http://www.stayokay.com/index.php?pa...ostelID=356022

It looks like they still have space available for that date.

Edit: Oh no, apparently they're full... Sorry :/

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the Vondelpark the weekend before for Easter - we're having trouble finding a cheap hostel for 2 latecomers friends of ours - so if anyone has any good suggestions of cheap places that are available thatd be great too!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.