Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bit creepy or she just likes me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    I thought that when you 'go on a few dates' you're in a relationship? My experience of the adult world is in the vast amount of romantic comedies that I watch and from what I see, they meet a girl somewhere, get their number and then go on a date with them
    Just because you go on a date with someone, doesn't mean you're in a relationship with them. A relationship (for most people) is when you've mutually agreed to not date other people, you call each other boyfriend/girlfriend, and you're committed to each other for the foreseeable future. To get to the point where you can make that commitment, you would generally go on several dates first to decide if you like that person enough...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Just because you go on a date with someone, doesn't mean you're in a relationship with them. A relationship (for most people) is when you've mutually agreed to not date other people, you call each other boyfriend/girlfriend, and you're committed to each other for the foreseeable future. To get to the point where you can make that commitment, you would generally go on several dates first to decide if you like that person enough...
    oh right, thanks for the clarification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The other night, my flat mates friends came through for a night out as they hadn't seen him in a while. They all went out along with myself and my flatmates. We were in the nightclub and all just chatting away having a good time. One of my mates friends who came over started talking just about stuff we had in common (how i first met her mate i now stay with etc) and he sense of humour was very similar to mine and we had a brief chat. As the night went on i noticed she was making alot of eye contact and when i caught her looking at me, she didn't pull away right away. A little later my mates were at the bar, her mates went away breifly but she stayed with me continued to dance. When we were all back together, she randomly ran her finger up my chest aswell. When we left she shouted to add her on facebook.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.