Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

For those of you that have had f*** buddies watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If anyone views their **** buddy as a **** they are standing on some might double standards. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    Just out of interest, how does that actually work? I mean, you never forget your first, right? Don't you find it a bit weird knowing that you were eachothers first and its so casual now? Or is it not that casual?
    It is pretty casual, it's as and when we can fit each other in (no pun intended) but it's been a year and a half since we split up and we hadn't had that much contact since then other than seeing each other around and saying 'hi' and maybe talking for a few minutes at school (he is a year older than me). So in a way, i almost think of him as a different person, that was him then and this is him now, though occasionally we do bring up stuff about when we were going out but it's not awkward, i'm just seeing where it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    51% of the time a girl/guy being called a **** is out of pure jealousy.
    WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than 51%...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    If anyone views their **** buddy as a **** they are standing on some might double standards. :rolleyes:
    Fancy seeing you here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Fancy seeing you here...
    Same applies to you.

Birds of a feather flock together...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    In my case, we both had come out of pretty bad break ups, and so it was just meaningless sex. I don't see her the same way I did before.
    Plus, why would she be ****?
    It takes two to tango.
    but i think their on about sex though

ReputationRep:
    We are friends that just f*ck when feel like it. Just a bit of fun between friends really. Like playing squash but..better

haha glad i haven't had any 'only ****s have **** buddies' replies!

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had

ReputationRep:
    I've never really been into the **** buddies/FWB thing. I've never met someone so sexually compatible to me to want to carry on like that I guess. At least not when it's just for sex. Most of my relationships have been pretty casual with no real plans for any sort of future together but I wouldn't necessarily call them **** buddies. It just seems a little heartless to call it that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.