52.94%
    I like them.
    20.59%
    I love them!
    11.76%
    I don't care/I never voted.
    14.71%

ReputationRep:
    Every Lib dem MP that voted for the tuition fee increase has lost the respect of their voters. They have lost the legitimacy to represent the constituencies that chose them.
    The tories now rank more highly in my opinion than Libdems, because at least everybody knew the tories were ****ers when they voted them in.

ReputationRep:
    I want Charles Kennedy back.

Dude should never have been ousted.

ReputationRep:
    Lib Dems payed the ultimate price for selling out.

12 months ago they had the strongest chance of getting in for 100 years, as a result of ****ing up they will not have a sniff for 100 years more. I will never vote for them.

ReputationRep:
    All the Lib Dems have EVER done is support policies that are popular, knowing that they'll never have a majority government so would never have to implement them.

Everything they've ever said has been along the lines of offering free tuition fee's, scrapping Trident, opposing the Iraq war, giving pay rises for public sector workers blah blah blah...

If there's one good thing that's come out of this coalition is that the Lib Dem MP's have been exposed for what they really are. Job-hungry turncoats who have single handedly destroyed the reputation and principles of the Lib Dems for a short term grab at power. I feel most sorry for the deluded few who actually believed/believe in the Lib Dem manifesto...if they're still Lib Dems to this day, they have to be the biggest fools going.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.