Turn on thread page Beta

Should i get with this girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently with a girl who is very fun and loving. We have the most amazing sex life and i enjoy taking her from behind frequently. My dilemma is last night i meet the fittest girl in the pub with the biggest boobs later on last night she gave me the best nosh of all time and let me c*m on her face. My question is my girlfriend won't give me blow jobs so should i get with this girl that does.

ReputationRep:
    Pig.
    Trollish pig.
    /thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jadelyndsey)
    Pig.
    Trollish pig.
    /thread.
    How is that being a pig i enjoy getting a nosh whats wrong with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppp)
    I'm currently with a girl who is very fun and loving. We have the most amazing sex life and i enjoy taking her from behind frequently. My dilemma is last night i meet the fittest girl in the pub with the biggest boobs later on last night she gave me the best nosh of all time and let me c*m on her face. My question is my girlfriend won't give me blow jobs so should i get with this girl that does.
    All this in your mother's basement?

ReputationRep:
    yeah I'm not gonna play your troll games, kid

ReputationRep:
    Nice imagination, bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    yeah I'm not gonna play your troll games, kid
    I do not understand? Troll games?

ReputationRep:
    You're an *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppp)
    I do not understand? Troll games?
    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refrigerator)
    "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."
    How is this off topic if i posted it in the relationship forum when it is about a relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppp)
    0/10 rubbish troll atleast be a good one?

ReputationRep:
    lol at 'nosh'

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think that you should get with imaginary girl :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Keep 'em both on the go for as long as possible .

ReputationRep:
    this is what i was thinking but they know each other through a friend of mine so could get a bit complicated

ReputationRep:
    1/10 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppp)
    this is what i was thinking but they know each other through a friend of mine so could get a bit complicated
    The one who chomped you clearly doesn't care, so it only needs to be a secret from the other, and by the time she finds out you'll be well in with the dirty one or ready for your next conquest.

ReputationRep:
    Keep on having sex with the noshing lady you met in the pub, and stay with your current girlfriend. They won't find out, and if they do, they definitely won't care!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppp)
    How is this off topic if i posted it in the relationship forum when it is about a relationship
    you clearly don't understand the meaning of the word 'or'

ReputationRep:
    yea quick question....was their a unicorn with u in this imaginary place that **** rainbows and cried bacon?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.