Turn on thread page Beta

Doesn't sitting on TSR on a Saturday night depress you watch

ReputationRep:
    So it's a Saturday night and your sitting on the TSR don't you think to yourself i could be out right now getting smashed

or feel that you are a really boring person sitting on TSR while others are out enjoying themselves.

ReputationRep:
    No, because I live for every day, and not just for the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswald Mosley)
    No, because I live for every day, and not just for the weekend.
    Fair enough but people work all week to enjoy the weekend in my experience. More people are out at the weekend and what makes it worse is that it has been a really nice day and evening

ReputationRep:
    Not when I'm coming down, no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ppp)
    Fair enough but people work all week to enjoy the weekend in my experience. More people are out at the weekend and what makes it worse is that it has been a really nice day and evening
    Life is what you make it. If you see the week as just an unavoidable, tedious wave of toil and trouble, it is likely to be that way. If you see it in a brighter light, and realise that every moment in life is rife with endless possibilities, you tend not to see much difference between 'the week' and 'the weekend'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oswald Mosley)
    Life is what you make it. If you see the week as just an unavoidable, tedious wave of toil and trouble, it is likely to be that way. If you see it in a brighter light, and realise that every moment in life is rife with endless possibilities, you tend not to see much difference between 'the week' and 'the weekend'.
    So you see going to work or uni or whatever you do is on par with going out at the weekend and having a good time

ReputationRep:
    No because due to not going out tonight, i'll have enough skrilla to go out with on Wednesday and next Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swell)
    No because due to not going out tonight, i'll have enough skrilla to go out with on Wednesday and next Saturday.
    Thats fair enough as at least you have something to look forward to whereas i have a whole week left until the next weekend

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does depress me immensely.

But nowhere near as much as the fact that a duplicate of this thread crops up at exactly the same time every Saturday night with exactly the same responses.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.