The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
I sometimes switch inbetween when it is taking too long and my right hand is tired.

My left hand is like so slow though. It does hardly anything most the time. Usually just stays warm in my pocket.
Reply 3
I have come up for a name for this condition - ambisextrous.
Reply 4
Sitting on it until it goes numb to make it feel like someone else, now that is approaching the 'weird' category.

But then again, there is no legislation on the proper act of masturbation is there?
Reply 5
It feels different with the left hand, you do it slower but it somehow feels more sensual.. like cheating :sexface:

Original post by chrislpp
Sitting on it until it goes numb to make it feel like someone else, now that is approaching the 'weird' category.

But then again, there is no legislation on the proper act of masturbation is there?

But it's not weird because that jokes been done a million times.
Reply 6
my right arm is actually bigger than my left so need to start using it more often
but going lefty feels a bit weird so....

edit: why was i negged for this? :frown: waa waa etc etc.
(edited 13 years ago)
I use both :sexface:
I do the opposite.

For some reason, it just feels right.
Reply 9
My lefty is really fast for me, actually. I'm pretty good with my left.

I actually gained a habit of doing it with my left as my right hand was always on the mouse so I started jerking with my left. Much easier to browse and jerk, actually.
Reply 10
Original post by sicarius1992

Original post by sicarius1992
I use both :sexface:

I have to use both :sexface:
I just couldn't do it with my left hand instead of my right. It'd be sort of like cheating on your girlfriend when she's a few inches away and watching you.
Reply 12
OP i do the same, some of my friends have called me weird for doing it...
Reply 13
Lucky you.

I wish I had my mousehand free.

Plus, being right handed means you normally lift/do things more with that arm anyway. You having left as your ****buddy means it'll even out somewhat. Feel good, man.
Reply 14
Original post by .meh.
I have to use both :sexface:

I have use all four limbs :sexface:
I am right handed and have always used my left. I started ****ing too long ago to remember why.
Reply 16
Original post by Magsam
I wish I had my mousehand free..

:yes: being kack handed has its advantages. Makes up for the fact that I end every day with an inky dark side on my left hand. Good contrast though.
Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz (or jizz, in this case).
I use left hemisphere of mine... so yea... right it's... besides I might rupture junior me if I switch hands. :teehee:
Also one more thing I noticed is that my left hand is like 2-3 degrees lower than the other one,don't wanna feel like ***erking over a dead corpse.

^
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 19

I have use all four limbs :sexface:

I have to use girls standing 3 feet away :sexfaces:

Latest

Trending

Trending