Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I been for McDoanlds for nearly a year now and i didnt actually think that I would stay this long, but it really is time to move on.
    I have applied a few places like next, river island and such, but no luck.
    I dont know really what to write about Mcdonalds on my CV, so would be grateful for any direction that I should be going to. I mean what jobs did people get after maccies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naza911)
    I been for McDoanlds for nearly a year now and i didnt actually think that I would stay this long, but it really is time to move on.
    I have applied a few places like next, river island and such, but no luck.
    I dont know really what to right about Mcdonalds on my CV, so would be grateful for any direction that I should be going to. I mean what jobs did people get after maccies?
    I just quit Mcdonalds, I only lasted 4 months though On your CV you can talk about how you had to work in a team and stuff like that? That's what I've done and I've got a few interviews so far since quitting, so must be doing something right Though luckily I've got a new job lined up already, just applying to stuff that takes my fancy as I want some more stuff to do over summer. If it pays higher than Mcdonalds (not hard!) I apply.

ReputationRep:
    I left McDonalds after nearly a year when I moved to go to university, I now work at Sainsbury's, which is so much better pay-wise.

ReputationRep:
    I'm suddenly craving a double cheese burger :coma:

Good luck finding a new job

ReputationRep:
    i quit after about 4 months cause i found a job at co-op, just say that it gives you experience at teamwork, meeting deadlines, following instructions and kitchen etc

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I have been looking the supermarkets but most dont have vaccancies on the website sections what the best way to getting into a supermarket job?
    I would have left in the first few months as well, but then the ******* manager got a promotion to another store and the repalcement jsut didnt really care about how the restuarant ran, so made life bareable.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.