Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I been for McDoanlds for nearly a year now and i didnt actually think that I would stay this long, but it really is time to move on.
    I have applied a few places like next, river island and such, but no luck.
    I dont know really what to write about Mcdonalds on my CV, so would be grateful for any direction that I should be going to. I mean what jobs did people get after maccies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naza911)
    I been for McDoanlds for nearly a year now and i didnt actually think that I would stay this long, but it really is time to move on.
    I have applied a few places like next, river island and such, but no luck.
    I dont know really what to right about Mcdonalds on my CV, so would be grateful for any direction that I should be going to. I mean what jobs did people get after maccies?
    I just quit Mcdonalds, I only lasted 4 months though On your CV you can talk about how you had to work in a team and stuff like that? That's what I've done and I've got a few interviews so far since quitting, so must be doing something right Though luckily I've got a new job lined up already, just applying to stuff that takes my fancy as I want some more stuff to do over summer. If it pays higher than Mcdonalds (not hard!) I apply.

ReputationRep:
    I left McDonalds after nearly a year when I moved to go to university, I now work at Sainsbury's, which is so much better pay-wise.

ReputationRep:
    I'm suddenly craving a double cheese burger :coma:

Good luck finding a new job

ReputationRep:
    i quit after about 4 months cause i found a job at co-op, just say that it gives you experience at teamwork, meeting deadlines, following instructions and kitchen etc

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I have been looking the supermarkets but most dont have vaccancies on the website sections what the best way to getting into a supermarket job?
    I would have left in the first few months as well, but then the ******* manager got a promotion to another store and the repalcement jsut didnt really care about how the restuarant ran, so made life bareable.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.