Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What TV characters/celebrities did you fancy when you were a kid? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Pink Ranger Kimberly. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Edit:

Daphne from Scooby Doo. Cartoon version.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Ah, yes, Zoe Salmon, she was certainly a welcome sight after a hard day at school. :daydreaming:

I envy kids nowadays who've got Helen Skelton to ogle at on Blue Peter. Her, Konnie, and Zoe would make a brilliant BP presenting team. :sexface:
    Oh wow! I just googled this Skelton woman, wow. I'd let her give me a badge any day :sexface:

All the kids have today are those disney channel girls. But some of them are quite attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sangha236)
    Pink Ranger Kimberly. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Edit:

Daphne from Scooby Doo. Cartoon version.
    oh yes :sogood:

And daphne in the movie as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Oh wow! I just googled this Skelton woman, wow. I'd let her give me a badge any day :sexface:

All the kids have today are those disney channel girls. But some of them are quite attractive.
    Blue Peter badges do allow free or heavily discounted entry into her panties, as well as 100s of other popular attractions around the United Kingdom. :yes:

True, but those Disney Channel girls are all just fake, plastic teenyboppers with no personality whatsoever. They're not a patch on a proper sexy Northern lass like Ms Skelton. Not that I would turn down the opportunity to pork Miley Cyrus. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    When I was in year 6 I used to fancy Hermione (emma watson) from harry potter (I still do :sexface:)
    Oh yeah I'm with you there. I don't know if its possible to fancy a character from a book but even before I saw the first film I had a thing for Hermione .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Blue Peter badges do allow free or heavily discounted entry into her panties, as well as 100s of other popular attractions around the United Kingdom. :yes:
    Do they? I never knew girls drop their knickers for a blue peter badge. I wonder if I am too old to get one now
    True, but those Disney Channel girls are all just fake, plastic teenyboppers with no personality whatsoever. They're not a patch on a proper sexy Northern lass like Ms Skelton. Not that I would turn down the opportunity to pork Miley Cyrus. :pierre:
    Very true, they don't compare to the disney girls in our day eh?
    I'm more partial to a bit of Selena Gomez myself.

ReputationRep:
    When i was about 7 Jason David Frank -white/ green ranger
    I've fancied Leonardo DiCaprio since i was 10.

ReputationRep:
    kevin from the wonder years
    brad pitt in meet joe black
    and just pretty much any boy in 90's american disney (Gordo in Lizzie mcguire being a favourite)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohi)
    Has to be Princess from Battle of the Planets and of course Col Wilma Dearing from Buck Rodgers. Thinking these answers show my age a bit

Oldies unite! I absolutely agree!

As for power rangers, Trini was totally underrated, and hella wella hot!

Kimberley got all the love!

ReputationRep:

What a beauty.

ReputationRep:
    people are saying characters from harry potter which all seems very recent to me, how old are y'all? I fancied Peter pan from the peter pan and the pirates series and the fox in robin hood. Probably others but I can't remember. Look on facebook for "the inappropriate crush support group", loads on there

ReputationRep:

I would

ReputationRep:
    Aladdin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    Misty from Pokémon.
    hothothothothot.
    Nah, it's all about Nurse Joy ;D

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.