Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

when i started my period, i also had a discharge round the rest of the month. not a blood discharge, just a general sort of clear-white discharge. i didnt worry aboutit much at first, i thought it was just something that would clear up when my periods settle down, which is basically what the doctors said. i was on the pill for a while, but no luck.

anway, fast forward 4-5 years and it basically the norm for me now and ive given up asking for help. most of the time its not painful or unconfortable or anything. the discharge is enough that i have to wear at least a pantyliner every day, but it varies. im usually alright at night, because my nightclothes arent very closefitting.

anyway, i wear a lot of tampons and stuff, so when i noticed i was a little sore down there i figured it was just irritation from that. i did notice a little blood outside of my period, and it was like actual blood rather than a period discharge, if you know what i mean. but then it went away.

i dont know if this next bit is related but it wont have helped the situation.

i decided to try some form of hair control down there for the first time, and my veet sensitive skin said it suitable for the bikini area so i used that. i gave myself a caustic burn, basically (i think thats what its called) and that was REALLY sore all over the genral area. but it healed in the end and i thought i was fine.

only theres still this little spot, the same spot as before i think, is still quite sore and ive noticed the little spots of blood outside my period like before.
    ive still got the usual discharge throughout the rest of the month.

p.s im a virgin, if that matters at all

ReputationRep:
    I didn't read, but if you start a topic off with "Should I visit a Doctor" - you probably should.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.