Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD Watch

ReputationRep:
    What are your opinions on it? Anyone tried it and benefitted from it? Should I be doing this everyday? On its own or combined with other things (if so, what?)

Thank you

I'm looking to lose around a stone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    What are your opinions on it? Anyone tried it and benefitted from it? Should I be doing this everyday? On its own or combined with other things (if so, what?)

Thank you

I'm looking to lose around a stone
    I think you = retard

Googled Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD (http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michae.../dp/B00127RAJY) and I LOL'd my face off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloodbath)
    I think you = retard

Googled Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD (http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michae.../dp/B00127RAJY) and I LOL'd my face off
    Why? What's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, okay! Enough with the sarcasm lol. If it's not good, what do you reccomend? (Bearing in mind that I have no gym membership or equipment).

ReputationRep:
    I found this DVD to be pretty good, one of the best things is you don't need a huge amount of space to do it like some DVDs. Whether you can complete all 3 levels is 30 days or not depends on your current level of fitness. I used this when I was getting back into exercise and found it pretty tough to begin with and I gave more like 2 weeks to each level rather than the 10 days she suggests. I still use it but now I find I need to do extra exercise to get more cardio. The routines on this DVD are short and intense so I find them great for the morning before I eat breakfast and it really wakes me up and gets me ready for the day ahead. You should take a look at the amazon reviews as there are a few helpful detailed ones which helped me decide to buy it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.