Turn on thread page Beta

Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What are your opinions on it? Anyone tried it and benefitted from it? Should I be doing this everyday? On its own or combined with other things (if so, what?)

Thank you

I'm looking to lose around a stone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    What are your opinions on it? Anyone tried it and benefitted from it? Should I be doing this everyday? On its own or combined with other things (if so, what?)

Thank you

I'm looking to lose around a stone
    I think you = retard

Googled Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD (http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michae.../dp/B00127RAJY) and I LOL'd my face off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloodbath)
    I think you = retard

Googled Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD (http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michae.../dp/B00127RAJY) and I LOL'd my face off
    Why? What's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, okay! Enough with the sarcasm lol. If it's not good, what do you reccomend? (Bearing in mind that I have no gym membership or equipment).

ReputationRep:
    I found this DVD to be pretty good, one of the best things is you don't need a huge amount of space to do it like some DVDs. Whether you can complete all 3 levels is 30 days or not depends on your current level of fitness. I used this when I was getting back into exercise and found it pretty tough to begin with and I gave more like 2 weeks to each level rather than the 10 days she suggests. I still use it but now I find I need to do extra exercise to get more cardio. The routines on this DVD are short and intense so I find them great for the morning before I eat breakfast and it really wakes me up and gets me ready for the day ahead. You should take a look at the amazon reviews as there are a few helpful detailed ones which helped me decide to buy it.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.