Turn on thread page Beta

'You should masturbate before you go out to pick up girls', do you agree? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that it's a good thing to masturbate before you go out to pick up girls, because you will be less horny and therefore not as desperate, and the girls will sense you are less desperate so you will be more likely to get somewhere with them.

Do you think this is true?

But I've also heard that not masturbating before you go out is good too because you will be more horny which will provide you with the motivation to approach girls even if you are in fear of approaching.

Which of these 2 philosophies do you think is right...1) masturbate before you go out, or 2) don't masturbate before you go out?

ReputationRep:
    You're a total weiner.

ReputationRep:
    the main reason is so u dont come soon u fag

ReputationRep:
    Tactical fap is never a good idea :no:

ReputationRep:
    Also when you come back empty handed you'll be able to look back at your masturbation sesh and this will make you feel less of a loser.

ReputationRep:
    Why won't you work!

ReputationRep:
    Never. Ever.

You want to blow an impressive load, and then go in for some more. Ergo, tactical **** = stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Have you not watched the Inbetweeners?

ReputationRep:
    Surely it would depend what kind of girl you're looking for?

ReputationRep:
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile...652_5601_n.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vandub)
    Have you not watched the Inbetweeners?
    No, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    Surely it would depend what kind of girl you're looking for?
    Why? I'm looking for girls who want to have sex with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raving_Hippy)
    I've heard that it's a good thing to masturbate before you go out to pick up girls, because you will be less horny and therefore not as desperate, and the girls will sense you are less desperate so you will be more likely to get somewhere with them.

But I've also heard that not masturbating before you go out is good too because you will be more horny which will provide you with the motivation to approach girls even if you are in fear of approaching.

Which of these 2 philosophies do you think is right...1) masturbate before you go out, or 2) don't masturbate before you go out?
    I would think it would be true in some sense. I heard last week that apparently when boys strangle their sausage, it releases hormones which both makes the guy feel more confident and urm, established? But also attracts females to them too. Like when lions utilize courtship behaviours

ReputationRep:
    Why? I'm looking for girls who want to have sex with me.
    I just meant cause if you're looking to pick up a nice girl you might want to get to know, you wouldn't want to be coming on to her TOO horny. She might run the other way.

But if you just want the sex, then yeah, save yourself for the big moment with her

ReputationRep:

Nope, exhaustion prior to picking girls won't cause any significant effect UNLESS you make an attempt with your sticky underwear/turn off ?
    I would rather hit the gym for 2 hours explosive session and then TRY hitting them muscley,vein on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibysaiyan)
    Nope, exhaustion prior to picking girls won't cause any significant effect UNLESS you make an attempt with your sticky underwear/turn off ?
    I would rather hit the gym for 2 hours explosive session and then TRY hitting them muscley,vein on.
    Well, obviously I would wash 'down there' before I go out to meet girls.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by antonio23)
    You're a total weiner.
    You misspelt "winner"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jadelyndsey)
    I would think it would be true in some sense. I heard last week that apparently when boys strangle their sausage, it releases hormones which both makes the guy feel more confident and urm, established? But also attracts females to them too. Like when lions utilize courtship behaviours
    'Strangle their sausage' LMAO!!! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...mg/biggrin.gif

But yeh, I actually agree with your reply quite a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Have you never watched 'There's something about Mary'? Valuable lesson to learn there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrislpp)
    Why won't you work!
    Lol. Totally understand. Hahaha

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 6, 2015
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.