Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I hope there are some overseas medics can help me out I have not started my CRB check yet...
    I got really confused by CRB check process of Cambridge and Leicester medical school where I got an offer from.

    I read the informational on Cambridge and Leicester website and the package they sent me, it seems like I dont need to obtain a CRB check and I just need to get a letter of good conduct from my own country. However, some other medical school websites ( Imperial )said that I also need to get another CRB check as I have lived in UK for a year...

    Which one I should do now? Any overseas medics please help me
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    As this obviously varies per medical school I think it's best to contact whichever your firm is directly and ask for advice.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.