Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am proud to be a Northern monkey that refuses to celebrate the marriage of two *****.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from the North, I don't care about the Royal Wedding.

ReputationRep:
    why should anyone have to care about it in the first place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    unpatriotic filth, show some damn respect to the monarchy
    i lol'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioHawk)
    i lol'd
    I don't get how you can not care about a family that has devoted their entire lives to serving the state, at least show some kind of respect.

ReputationRep:
    I'm no where near the north (proud Londoner) and I would rather have a monkey fling their faeces at me for an hour than watch a second of the royal wedding. I honestly couldn't care less.

ReputationRep:
    Just for the lulz, the BBC could splice the wedding footage with that from Diana's funeral during the broadcast to show a lot of people crying and children looking sad as the couple take their vows and celebrate.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from the North, and also don't give a **** about the wedding.
    In good spirit I wish them all the best, but frankly don't give a damn!

Best thing out of this is a free bank holiday! Happy Days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    I don't get how you can not care about a family that has devoted their entire lives to serving the state, at least show some kind of respect.
    Don't you mean: a family that has spent their entire lives sponging off the state?

ReputationRep:
    why would i give a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecookiemonster)
    Don't you mean: a family that has spent their entire lives sponging off the state?
    No more than a President would - they'd do the same work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    Ignorant little pig of a man, go back to the EDL.

Prince William Wales should show me some damn respect considering I am paying for his ****ing wedding.
    no Mumm for me in the post, so the day off is a given.

The West doesnt give a **** ethier, your in good company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reml)
    Fascist
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Why are people so pessimistic? I'd rather see the wedding all over the news rather than a nasty picture of Katie Price trying to regain her youth.

ReputationRep:
    South doesn't either tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Manufacturers of this fridge have got it right. If they'd put their faces either side of the opening doors, would've been one step ahead of the game, ready for the divorce.

For the original question, I don't think anyone apart from avid DM readers cares. No, scrap that, everyone cares - extra bank holiday! *chingching*

ReputationRep:
    Scottish and dont give a **** infact the only people who do in Scotland are the ones on the slopes of ibrox givnig nazi salutes whilst singing rule Britannia (Yes Rangers fan actually do this)

ReputationRep:
    People that are actually going to street parties for teh royal wedding - Lawl, also anyone in London goign to 'camp' in battersea park on the wedding weekend with other Royal loyalists.. no?

ReputationRep:
    neither does the south

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yahyahyahs)
    Why are people so pessimistic? I'd rather see the wedding all over the news rather than a nasty picture of Katie Price trying to regain her youth.
    That will be there on Page 2.
    Its not pessimism for christ sake. We live our own lives, not the monarchies by proxy just because we are British. We simply dont care that two people are getting married.

(Original post by Left Hand Drive)
    (Yes Rangers fan actually do this)
    GTFO. None of us would care even if they did.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.