Turn on thread page Beta

Guys that wear low-cut V neck shirts, Checkered scarves watch

ReputationRep:
    Aren't all pretentious hipsters, douchebags and or upper middle class kids that think they're cool because of the 'alternative' way they dress

Ok I personally don't dig the V neck thing but I like checkered scarves... opinions on such fashion choices? Are they fashion faux pas?

Is it a turn on, gurls

ReputationRep:
    Men who wear anything other than the skin of their freshly killed prey are not men at all

ReputationRep:
    the worst is men who wear skinny jeans and **** boots like those ***** from The Wanted

ReputationRep:
    I don't much like that style much, but if the guys who wears it do, then so be it. It's not for me to judge.

ReputationRep:
    I wear v neck ones occasionally, but only when under a shirt, it doesnt seem that bad a look, but then again the size of the 'v' (if you will) isn't as 'big' as some of the crazier tops out there.

ReputationRep:
    i dont like big v necks, smaller ones are fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Aren't all pretentious hipsters, douchebags and or upper middle class kids that think they're cool because of the 'alternative' way they dress
    Yes they are. Tracksuit or death.

ReputationRep:
    It's very f*cking gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    Yes they are. Tracksuit or death.
    No that's even worse. Sports clothes are for sports.

ReputationRep:
    All men need to wear a cape.

ReputationRep:
    ...need to figure out where the rest of their shirts have gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OBAFEMI_123456)
    the worst is men who wear skinny jeans and **** boots like those ***** from The Wanted
    Pathetic right? Who lets their choice of clothing be dictated by the TV?

Stop watching it so much, people!

ReputationRep:
    Saw a very hot guy yesterday outside a tube station, he was around my age...and man was he wearing a low-cut V-neck top! It was disgusting and he paired it with some baggy Nike tracksuit bottoms tucked into some high-top converses, so the bottom half looked okay but his top just baffled me! He was gorgeous and seemed oblivious to the results of his good looks amongst me and my friends.

I really don't like checked scarves any more, they were acceptable a few years ago, but I find them irritating as of now.

ReputationRep:
    So long as you don't wear cardigans or polo-shirts with the top-button done up (i.e. anything by fred perry or lyle & scott) then you are not a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    All men need to wear is a cape.
    Fixed. No need to thank me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vandub)

I like it. There is a space in the Empire for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vandub)
    Get cape. Wear cape. Fly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)

Ok I personally don't dig the V neck thing but I like checkered scarves... opinions on such fashion choices? Are they fashion faux pas?

Is it a turn on, gurls
    Nah this ain't alternatives

Guys who dress like these battys like JLS etc, it's not a good look

ReputationRep:
    http://onebrownguy.com/wp-content/up...che-tshirt.jpg

Low cut V-Necks = Grim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Nah this ain't alternatives

Guys who dress like these battys like JLS etc, it's not a good look
    Lol not eeevery guy is though, it can look good. Man when you get a quality check scarf with a nice T-shirt / jeans it's a good combo

maybe the guys in the wanted and JLS take it a bit far though, like with Snoods, low cut V necks and stuff

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.