Turn on thread page Beta

Guys that wear low-cut V neck shirts, Checkered scarves watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Lol not eeevery guy is though, it can look good. Man when you get a quality check scarf with a nice T-shirt / jeans it's a good combo

maybe the guys in the wanted and JLS take it a bit far though, like with Snoods, low cut V necks and stuff
    Yeah fairplay, JLS are an extreme example but just seems male fashion has got extremly feminine these days

ReputationRep:
    I dont wear extremely low cut V necks, only when I feel my pecs are tight lol - if I havent been to the gym in a while i abstain from wearing it...

I do however, like boots and smart trousers combo..I usually dress and look like I walked off a mannekin.

ReputationRep:
    If I see a guy wearing a low v-neck I always presume he's either gay or a massive nob.

ReputationRep:
    People can wear what they like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasphlam)
    If I see a guy wearing a low v-neck I always presume he's either gay or a massive nob.

Come off it, you're fooling no one, you love a bit of chest otherwise you wouldn't look!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.