Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

panic at the disco new album watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I expected much better really, I'm quite disappointed, I miss the style of their first album. It's still listenable though at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylafrances)
    yeah coz they were both on the same record label, although patd are better
    yess please do its a really good album aha
    I see, that makes sense. I have to say though, p!atd's videos seem really awesome (and creative) compared to fallout boy's. I love the whole steampunk theme going on in Ballad of Mona Lisa.

ReputationRep:
    yh never bothered with fallout boy only heard like 2 songs and got boredhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZxUtZ2ZgI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaylafrances)
    yh never bothered with fallout boy only heard like 2 songs and got boredhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AZxUtZ2ZgI
    I like a few of their songs, but I don't really like fallout boy that much.

Great song though! Bit strange with the fish tanks, but cool nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Yet to meet someone that liked 'Pretty. Odd'.. In actual fact the record was pretty odd (don't give me too much +rep for that now )

ReputationRep:
    Just got this album - love way way way better than Pretty. Odd., which I didn't really like at all. This'll be my 'on repeat' album for the next few days at least

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.