The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Take his pants off?
Reply 2
You're not sure if you should make him cum?
Because it feels good.
Reply 4
Why does he not mind having an orgasm? :facepalm2:
So many girls are bad at it, Its like bitch please... I can do it better :pierre:
Reply 6
Take his pants off and catch the cum :dontknow:. Not really sure what the problem is..
Reply 7
Sounds messy, but what are you unsure about, OP?
Original post by Anonymous
Its just... im not sure about it... if I should let it get to that point?

Well you can't just leave him high and dry. That's just cruel.
But in all seriousness, just take his pants off... or collect it in your mouth. :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by Funkss!
Take his pants off and catch the cum :dontknow:. Not really sure what the problem is..

Rarely in a place for this to occur! :P
I just... like... it means he walks round with sticky pants for a while in public.... is that not... awkward??
Giggidy.
Reply 11
He could finish in your mouth
I just... like... it means he walks round with sticky pants for a while in public.... is that not... awkward??

Umm...yes, quite.

But everyones turn ons are different :s-smilie:

The way you put it sounds like you're somehow giving him a hand job when it's "not out"

Maybe thats why he has sticky pants?

You can use a tissue to clean it up maybe? Or upgrade to blow jobs? :biggrin:
Reply 14
Well then umm dont do it in public if you dont wanna have to walk around in a mess
use your mouth
Reply 16
Original post by Travelling_Girl
But in all seriousness, just take his pants off... or collect it in your mouth. :wink:

Thats the thing, I cant, we are usually in public... sooo... he wants some stimulation, which i give, and the minute I do I have to go the whole way!!! :s-smilie:

Its just... being around friends knowing my hands and his pants are sticky...

But... do i just not fool with him till I know we are somewhere we can go all the way?
Original post by Travelling_Girl

ily
Reply 18

Ah a public ****er. Just open his flies so he can shoot it into a bush or something..
Thats the thing, I cant, we are usually in public... sooo... he wants some stimulation, which i give, and the minute I do I have to go the whole way!!! :s-smilie:

Its just... being around friends knowing my hands and his pants are sticky...

But... do i just not fool with him till I know we are somewhere we can go all the way?

Haha ok, I understand. I used to do the same when I was 17. The thing was we didn't have anywhere private to do it. If you do have somewhere where you can, then I would suggest waiting and doing it there. It'll be much better for the both of you that way.

Latest

Trending

Trending