Turn on thread page Beta

Hand-jobbing boyfriend till he cums? watch

When we fool around, I never get any warning and the few times he makes a noise, its to indicate he doesnt want me to stop... so I always keep going and he ends up cumming in his pants
    Its just... im not sure about it... if I should let it get to that point?

Why does he not mind??

Anyone able to comment on this??

ReputationRep:
    Take his pants off?

ReputationRep:
    You're not sure if you should make him ***?

ReputationRep:
    Because it feels good.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why does he not mind having an orgasm? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    So many girls are bad at it, Its like ***** please... I can do it better :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Take his pants off and catch the *** :dontknow:. Not really sure what the problem is..

ReputationRep:
    Sounds messy, but what are you unsure about, OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Its just... im not sure about it... if I should let it get to that point?
    Well you can't just leave him high and dry. That's just cruel.
    But in all seriousness, just take his pants off... or collect it in your mouth.

(Original post by Funkss!)
    Take his pants off and catch the *** :dontknow:. Not really sure what the problem is..
    Rarely in a place for this to occur! :P
    I just... like... it means he walks round with sticky pants for a while in public.... is that not... awkward??

ReputationRep:
    Giggidy.

ReputationRep:
    He could finish in your mouth

ReputationRep:
    I just... like... it means he walks round with sticky pants for a while in public.... is that not... awkward??
    Umm...yes, quite.

But everyones turn ons are different

(Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    So many girls are bad at it, Its like ***** please... I can do it better :pierre:
    My girlfriend's hand jobs are amazing, which makes me doubt my abilities to even give myself one. She just, blows my mind (oh her, blow jobs are top notch as well!)

I get the feeling if I started she'd be like "***** please...I can do it better :sexface:!"

ReputationRep:
    The way you put it sounds like you're somehow giving him a hand job when it's "not out"

Maybe thats why he has sticky pants?

You can use a tissue to clean it up maybe? Or upgrade to blow jobs?

ReputationRep:
    Well then umm dont do it in public if you dont wanna have to walk around in a mess

ReputationRep:
    use your mouth

(Original post by Travelling_Girl)
    Thats the thing, I cant, we are usually in public... sooo... he wants some stimulation, which i give, and the minute I do I have to go the whole way!!!

Its just... being around friends knowing my hands and his pants are sticky...

But... do i just not fool with him till I know we are somewhere we can go all the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Travelling_Girl)
    ily

ReputationRep:
    Ah a public ****er. Just open his flies so he can shoot it into a bush or something..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.