Turn on thread page Beta

Does my best friend really love me? HELP :( watch

ReputationRep:
    Its hard to cut her off, as we live together and are on the same university course.

ReputationRep:
    I think she is just scared. Being open with someone about your feelings for them can make you feel incredibly vulnerable. Looking back I have acted in a similar way. Although it was only for a short period before I got over it. Maybe you just need to be a bit forceful (not physically!) and make her talk about it. Tell her that she needs to change how she is with you if it is not going to be more than a friendship.

ReputationRep:
    She's a crazy.

Screw her or do a runner.

But only screw her if you enjoy spending your time with someone who will act insecure all the time, demand your attention when she wants it, and then ignore you for long periods of time.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like an idiot, just dont take any notice of her, shes just using you to get her own way and to keep you as her back up in a way its kind of sick

I would detach myself from her a little she is way too possessive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JunePlum)
    Because he wrote this:

Context clues!!! :rolleyes:
    hm, I read that as evidence that she might be lesbian: she's never had a boy, so maybe she's not attracted to them.

And is it common for opposite sexes to live together in college?

ReputationRep:
    were in halls of residence. with 4 other people, but we rarely see them as we spend ALL our time together?

ReputationRep:
    issue an ultimatum!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys

Update: Today she was laying on my bed, and i was sat at her feet. I began touching her between the hips and moved up, which gradualy turned into me using my mouth to gently biting her leggins above her knickers. While doing this, she saying stop, although in a joking matter and made no effort to move away from me? but when we get close, she covers her mouth the whole time?

ReputationRep:
    it seems like she doesnt want you but she also doesnt want anyone else to have you.
    she wants to have her cake and eat it too.
    tell her she either tells you now whether or not she wants you and to be honest, and if she says no, say you wont be tolerating any **** about her crying when ur with someone else because shes messing you around and its not fair.
    be firm

ReputationRep:
    Ty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtDusk)
    typical drama queen. get better friends. if she's your best friend, something's wrong. and btw, girls and guys cannot be bestfriends, 99% of the time - unless the dude is gay, or lost his gonads in a horrible accident.
    Why not? I've not lost 'gonads' and I'm not gay yet my best (well closest) friend is a girl.

I was thinking: This sounds sexy :coma: Until it said size 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theo14)
    Ok, to cut a long boring read short, i'll put into bullet points.

• We met before Uni, got to know each other and agreed to move into same Halls, with her insisting i can 'look' after her
    • We move in, and fall for her. She knows that i Like her but says nothing, i kiss another girl and she says she dont want me
    • We become best friends and do everything together, to the point where me going out with others, makes her upset because i 'dont care about her'
    • She acts all flirty, and allows me to hold her close, hug her alot, rub my hands up and down her legs without resisting?
    • I start dating another girl, and she gets upset and threatens to quit Uni because 'i'll forget her'. STILL insists she doesnt want me back
    • She now allows me to get very close. As in, touching her arse, breasts and although she says stop, she doesnt pull away when i feel her below? just insists 'im a pain'
    • Her mum and dad tell me shes never had a boy, and wont admit anything as shes stubborn. Shes flirty and enjoys my attention, but still doesnt want me?
    • Ive told her how i like her bum, and since, she has seemed to have it showing, as she wears leggings. when i grab it from behind, she doesnt resist or pulll away?
    • OFTEN TALKS ABOUT HAVING A BABY WITH MEE?

She is very insecure, about both people and her body and is very quick to cover showing flesh. Size16.

Does my best friend actualy love me back? but seem to have something preventing her from showing it? Scared?

All our friends say they feel she is hiding something and does like me, but doesnt want to show it? or is maybe waiting out for better?

PLEASE HELP!
    Stop encouraging her! I wouldn't advise dating her, dating a crazy is not fun :/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 4, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.