Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mobile Suit Gundam Metaseries Discussion Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Well.. I just think that AGE took the whole "kiddies" thing too far.

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I'm impressed by the direction they're taking AGE-3 - which is an absolute shame since AGE-2 was spectacular.

ReputationRep:
    I am still pretty entertained by it.:giggle: This ep had things which I expected.:proud: However I was impressed by how cool a certain someone became.:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Anything involving a pirate-themed Gundam is automatically rated PIRATES out of 10 if you ask me. The only sad thing is that this isn't a high-budget Crossbone Gundam OVA.

ReputationRep:
    Gundam is something I have wanted to get in to for AGES as a big fan of one of the games I played!

I heard some series are random but a few are linked to each other... anyone tell me which series to start with?

I'd also appreciate it if you could give us a link to a site with the anime on

ReputationRep:
    This thread seemed a little dusty, so here goes....

Anyone here still a mega-fan of Gundam? Let's start by asking "What's your favourite series and why?"

I'll go with Gundam 00 any day. Exia is by far the sexiest suit alive. :P

P.S: anyone know how to get hold of models? I'm tired of Japan imports. They never arrive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.