Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    make smoothies and drink them as much as you can, in addition to meals
    think, half or more of a tub of ben and jerrys icecream with milk.
    Also, blend peanut butter into things. And olive oil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Wembley is where Genesis gym is, where several top strongmen and powerlifters train along with a female weightlifting team - ideal place to go for proper advice.
    Will look into this.

(Original post by Charlottielottie)
    You want a body that looks good in swimwear but you DON'T want to learn to swim? Haha...

Best way to gain weight is to tell all your mates you are going on a diet, fill your fridge full of vegetables, then spend the whole day thinking about chocolate before going out in the evening and getting a Dominos. Works for 80% of females so its worth a try.

On a more serious note, just continue eating when you feel full. Roast dinners are good because they're large by default no matter what your portion sizes are like, and delicious so one will keep eating no matter how sick they feel (especially at Christmas)... but because of all the veg and meat, roasts are quite high in vitamins, nutrients, protein and iron. Downside is, may be a bit expensive and if you still live with your family they might resent all that cooking haha!
    Don't recall saying I want a body that looks good in swim wear... if I can't swim I have no reason to wear swim wear lol. I just want a curvy figure my ideal is to go from a size 6 to 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizfairy)
    make smoothies and drink them as much as you can, in addition to meals
    think, half or more of a tub of ben and jerrys icecream with milk.
    Also, blend peanut butter into things. And olive oil.
    Willing to test this out.

ReputationRep:
    eat good fats, like avocado, nuts and olive oil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acapella_x)
    Will look into this.

Don't recall saying I want a body that looks good in swim wear... if I can't swim I have no reason to wear swim wear lol. I just want a curvy figure my ideal is to go from a size 6 to 10.
    OK no I just got thrown when you started talking about ladies losing weight to look good in swimwear, I thought you were trying to put on weight to attain the famous Halle Berry- trutting-out-of-the-sea-in-the-orange-bikini look haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.