Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The fact that I applied two days after the deadline probably won't help my application much either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tateco)
    The might not even realise he's female if he's lucky, you're not supposed to put gender on your CV for equality reasons, they just might get a bit of a shock when he turns up on the day :eek:
    LOL
    Hopefully he gets in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    The fact that I applied two days after the deadline probably won't help my application much either.
    lol classic
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    Ahhh dear, you're funny :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So nobody's heard back about the JPM programme right?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard from MS 3 day one (who is female)? I turned down the Insight day because I'm going on the Mckinsey leadership programme and I know a couple of my friends turned it down too, so I guess you guys still have a chance of getting a place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purehakkai)
    Anybody heard from MS 3 day one (who is female)? I turned down the Insight day because I'm going on the Mckinsey leadership programme and I know a couple of my friends turned it down too, so I guess you guys still have a chance of getting a place.
    I should also be going; have they gave you a response yet after sennding the code of conduct/consent forms?

ReputationRep:
    so has anyone else not heard from the insight day yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twig)
    I should also be going; have they gave you a response yet after sennding the code of conduct/consent forms?
    No I didn't get a reply but I just sent the guy an email now to double check if he got it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purehakkai)
    No I didn't get a reply but I just sent the guy an email now to double check if he got it.
    I did the same...with the scanned consent form as an attachment. They gave a brief reply thanking me for the email, but other than that nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twig)
    I did the same...with the scanned consent form as an attachment. They gave a brief reply thanking me for the email, but other than that nothing.
    I forgot to attatch the consent form but I didn't get a reply. When did you email them? I'm starting to get slightly worried, today is the deadline right?

ReputationRep:
    oh noes I forgot to added my consent form to teh reply, i'm getting very worried.

ReputationRep:
    I've just been accepted onto the RBS insight day.. happy!

ReputationRep:
    Can people stop hijacking this thread with other programmes? Baare annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny.boy.)
    I've just been accepted onto the RBS insight day.. happy!
    Congrats!

I'm guessing my lack of email means a rejection, anyone else heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Competencies)
    Congrats!

I'm guessing my lack of email means a rejection, anyone else heard?
    They told me I'm still under consideration.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    You guys are cool
    What's the big deal?

It's pretty much a thread for A-Level insight days.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    What's the big deal?

No it's not. Last time I checked, the thread title was "JP Morgan Schools Programme 2011".

ReputationRep:
    What's the big deal?

The thread title is: "JP morgan Schools Programme 2011". You made it a thread for the other A-level insight days. I'm not angry about it, it's just kinda annoying clicking on this thread to see if anyone's found out some new info about the JPM thing and then seeing numerous posts which are totally unrelated.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.