The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by i_hate_teeth
I have been invited to an RBS ability centre, not sure what that means.

Check your messages in the sidebar; basically means you got into the insight day. :smile:
Original post by Yangydoodles
Check your messages in the sidebar; basically means you got into the insight day. :smile:

oh i see, thanks for the help.
Anything from JPM anyone? I'll be away for a week tomorrow, I hope they don't have a reply deadline...
Can anybody from last year tell us when they found out if they got accepted or not? ---- will be very helpful

plus i need to know if im going to results day this year or not lol
Original post by therealOG
Anything from JPM anyone? I'll be away for a week tomorrow, I hope they don't have a reply deadline...

I haven't heard anything from MS or JPM apart from confirmations that they received my application.

I think some people got rejections from MS..

I think we should hear by this Friday, going by the dates of last year.

Cheers man. Especially since my cousin, who works at Deliotte, cannot hook me up with some work experience because his boss is an a-hole :smile:
Cheers man. Especially since my cousin, who works at Deliotte, cannot hook me up with some work experience because his boss is an a-hole :smile:

An insight day isn't work experience...

And this isn't really in the right sub-forum.
Original post by Competencies

Cheers for pointing that out. I was completely unaware of this.

Are you saying that this shouldn't be in the IB and consultancy forum?
Cheers for pointing that out. I was completely unaware of this.

Consultancy doesn't form part of the scheme.
Reply 331

Cheers for the heads up but kinda wondering whether travelling to london from leicester for 2.5hr programme is worth the time :tongue: Hmmmm
(edited 12 years ago)

No worries. :smile:

You are a massive idiot.

Firstly, the fact that I titled the link "For the lulz" shows that I was taking the piss out of people like you that constantly post stuff about insight days on here.

Secondly, therealOG's point was perfectly valid because you stated that it was in the wrong sub-forum not the wrong thread, and so he was right to correct you. Pedantic? Yes. Invalid point? No.
Original post by Doughnuts!!
No worries. :smile:

You are a massive idiot.

Firstly, the fact that I titled the link "For the lulz" shows that I was taking the piss out of people like you that constantly post stuff about insight days on here.

Secondly, therealOG's point was perfectly valid because you stated that it was in the wrong sub-forum not the wrong thread, and so he was right to correct you. Pedantic? Yes. Invalid point? No.

The scheme has nothing to do with IB or consultancy you moron.
Original post by teshnit
Cheers for the heads up but kinda wondering whether travelling to london from leicester for 2.5hr programme is worth the time :tongue: Hmmmm

I thought you were going to uni?
Reply 335
I thought you were going to uni?

Oh.. my bad reread the link aha, ok im not eligible for it :smile: I kinda skimmed the main points without reading it fully, was more considering was it worthwhile or not :rolleyes:
The scheme has nothing to do with IB or consultancy you moron.

:facepalm:

You're not even worth me wasting my time...

This was his point.

Which as I've pointed out twice, is wrong.

Original post by Doughnuts!!

You're not even worth me wasting my time...

Reply 338
Hey guys, I've just joined TSR and came across this post (which I've also applied for).
Does anyone know what the applicant/success ratio is?

Thanks
Reply 339
This was his point.

Which as I've pointed out twice, is wrong.

What are you even complaining about? Who actually cares if it's not strictly IB or Consultancy, in this thread there is a lot of active people who are trying to get on as many insight days as possible, Doughnuts was obviously just trying to help people out by giving them a heads up for something that they'll probably be interested in applying to.

Stop making a big deal out of nothing.

Quick Reply

Latest