Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much will you revise in the Easter Holidays PER DAY? Watch

• View Poll Results: How many hours will you revise for over Easter Hols?
    1 hours>
    9.33%
    3 hours>
    27.61%
    5 hours>
    24.25%
    7 hours>
    15.67%
    9 hours>
    5.22%
    10 hours<
    10.82%
    I won't revise over Easter.
    7.09%

ReputationRep:
    I sit down for about 5 hours with breaks of course... I work very slow.. so I probably get around 2 hours of solid work done

However I usually only revise maths as I am taking it over a year and not 2 years ... chemistry physics and biology get pushed to the side too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaHunt)
    5-6 hours per day.
    9/10-12 and 2-5.

I am only taking 3 subjects at AS Level though, so it depends on how efficient your revision is and how many subjects you take!
    Sorry, what?

I am doing 4 aslevels and taking one of them over a year instead of 2 years and I do 2 hours solid revision MAX

ReputationRep:
    Well I have Maths c1 (retake), Maths C2, Maths S1, Geography unit 1 (retake), Geog unit 2, Business Unit 2 and ICT.

Maths will take me about 3 hours per day at least. Business 45 minutes a day, same with ICT. And then an hour each for both geographies.

Wow that's about 6/7 hours per day. This is going to be harder than I thought. I used to get fed up with 2-3 hours max per day in the xmas hols for Jan exams, and also GCSE. Not looking forward to it. Won't be any time for going out over the easter then

ReputationRep:
    Having break is what you need to do in order for you to function.around 3 hours is good.you would learn more than doing 5/6 hours a day.iv got my exams coming up,it's hard to revise because there's always something to do like text on your phone.the best thing to do is past papers.i feel stressed when I think in about 4 weeks my real exams start,and all I can think is I'm going to fail,enless I revise.i haven't done any revision hardly.iv noticed the naughty people at school are the smartest.most people in my year who's are so rude get better marks than me and I'm quite (has nothing really to do with question,and I'm a few years late to reply)hahah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.