Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The "easiest" med school to get into depends completely on the individual. Apply to your strengths. If you have a high UKCAT your best bets are the likes of Sheffield as mentioned earlier. If you have "poor" GCSEs compared to other applicants avoid the GCSE nazis mentioned earlier. If you have a good (or think you have) PS look at Leeds (I think?) and Keele etc. If you do loads of sports and other "teamwork" activities and think you can spin that at interview look at the PBL unis (HYMS, UEA etc).

Personally I think its all about applying to your personal strengths, look at the admissions procedures and apply to the places you have the best chance of getting an interview. After all if you dont get an interview, you cant get an offer (well generally anyway).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ_Black)
    Given that you feel the most appropriate way of describing the least difficult med school as the 'most easiest'
    (instead of easiest or (shudder) most easy),

and also that you're querying which med school you would find the least amount of challenge in,

for some reason, gives me the feeling that you wouldn't make a very good doctor.
    Yes i am, whats wrong with that? at the end of the day no matter which med school you apply for you end up with the same degree and end up being a doctor, so it makes more sense if im appling to anywhere that im MORE likely to get in.

And for the last comment, you have no idea who and what i am capable of so thanks for the negative comments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicSoon!)
    Yes i am, whats wrong with that? at the end of the day no matter which med school you apply for you end up with the same degree and end up being a doctor, so it makes more sense if im appling to anywhere that im MORE likely to get in.

And for the last comment, you have no idea who and what i am capable of so thanks for the negative comments.
    Obviously - you should always play to your strengths, as previous posters have mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedicSoon!)
    *Snigger*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascendansy)
    It's not the only thing that sounds 'grammatically retarded.' :rolleyes:
    LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fumblenuts91)
    'The most easiest med school?'

Jog on, I want a doctor with literary skills above those of an 8 year old.
    Inkle finkle dinkle doo.

ReputationRep:
    all i can say is don't look at bsms or any other as a easy believe me there not, even for the 6 yr courses. if u wanna apply to medicine make sure you choose unis that you,ve got more of a chance of getting in and apply for at least 1 uni that doesnt use the UKCAT, i.e more chance of getting in even with low ukcat score

Hope that helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 7, 2011

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.