Turn on thread page Beta

pcos/facail hair! Women only!!! watch

So this is really embarrassing and so girls only, and please only answer if you have advice thanks!

So I have hair on my face which I have been waxing/threading and know recently bleaching for the past 5 years and this tough as I am a pretty paranoid person when it comes to hair. I also have a tendency to look at girls/womens faces if there talking near me and if they have facial hair wonder why the hell don't they get rid of it or how they can walk out and not care I wish I was like that!

But more recently the area near my side burns has started to look more and more like stuble and I can't even thread it out, its really making me paronoid!!

One day I just so couldn't be bothered with everything the waxing, threading etd that I had an idea hey why not use an epilator isn't it the same as threading takes the hair from the root it was so quick and easy didn't really hair that much and i'd been doing that. But i was wrong I think its made it worse!

I also know I suffer from PCOS, however I have been on weight watchers for a the past 6 months lost a few pounds (should have been more) and well before I had irregular periods they have been regular ever since I started weight watcher which is good!

I also have been reading up online with losing weight will the hair grow less? I have over 4 months off for my summer break so I intended to do an intense diet/exercise regime and lose quite alot then!

also I find that the facial stubble near my side burns is only on the left side! not the right which is wierd!

ReputationRep:
    Do you not have a cream from your doctor to apply in the area of unwanted hair? I know some people with pcos and they use Vaniqa cream and with regular use over a lengthy period of time, they have seen less visible.
    Have you seen your doctor about the hair being only on the left and not the right? Usually, the hair covers both sides, chin and neck.
    Other than that, there is the Nair facial hair removal cream. There's not much more you can do unless you consider a more expensive and permanent treatment like laser hair removal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.