Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Please can someone help me

I really want to study Law but i'm confused between Brunel and Warwick.

Which one do u think i should choose and please give me some reasons as well.

Thanks.

[I was just wondering are there loads of Asians down Brunel]

Thanks

I'm being serious. Doesn't anyone like Brunel?????????????????????????? ?//

ReputationRep:
    Even though I live right next to Brunel (not even a bus stop away) and my school shares a fense with it I'd advise you to go Warwick, there's one nightclub in Uxbridge called Liquids, which isn't really good. It does have a lot of Chinese students, there's always two or three on my bus that runs past the back of university. It's not the best looking either, my friend went to Warwick and said it looked lovely there. Law is also ranked much better at Warwick than Brunel.

Pros are that it's close to the train station and you can get to central london pretty soon. There's a load of shops and you've got around 5 supermarkets in the town centre alone along with other major high street shops. I suppose theres quite a bit to do around the area due to transport links.

Why not put Brunel as your insurance?

If you have any questions about the area around Brunel you can PM me.

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious?

Warwick! and yes, there are many Asians at Brunel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ********)

Thanks.

Thanks
    I went to Brunel, and my brother was at Warwick.

If you have an open choice between the two - Warwick all the way, and twice on Sundays.

Brunel has loads and loads and loads of Asians, the campus looks like of one of those planets on Star Trek that is supposed to be really Industrial and depressing, and has virtually no life about it. Because of the proximity to Central London, you get none of the advantages of the proper London universities, but all the drawbacks. No-one wants to go out locally, because Uxbridge is a bit of a toilet.

Not to say it won't be a completely sucky degree if you do go there, but Warwick is so much better in every department.

ReputationRep:
    oh god !!! you cant make a decision between '' Warwick or Brunel " ????

this is your joke right ???? =)

ReputationRep:
    I can't tell if this is genuinely a serious question or not.

ReputationRep:
    Brunel or Hertfordshire???? Help pleaseeee xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i reckon Brunel is much better than Herts! Cz im studying law there myself!! I mean lecturers arent really that good but its all about independent study anyway! So you should pick brunel over herts cz ranking wise its on top as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ********)

Thanks.

Thanks

I'm being serious. Doesn't anyone like Brunel?????????????????????????? ?//

Heyyy, if you have the grades to go to Warwick than woww you should forget about Brunel. However, if you think you cannot achieve the grades, than put Brunel as your choice. And all the comments i have read, they are all right to their opinion, but i am studying law at brunel, and i know the lecturers are not too good! BUT remember law is all about independent study and well organisation... so dont confuse urself in choosing Just think about how you gona cope with the course cz at that level teachers are not of a great help, its the student who has to do 90% of the work!!

ReputationRep:
    Warwick all the way.I have a friend who just finished from there,great school if u make it in then u shouldn't consider Brunel.but low city life.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.