Turn on thread page Beta

I am a virgin but when my boyfriend fingers me he can only get one finger down there and not very far at that. Plus when I'm fingered deep inside I don't actually feel excited, it's only on the clitoris, is this normal? Anyway back to the point, if he can barely get a finger down there how on earth is his penis going to fit in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am a virgin but when my boyfriend fingers me he can only get one finger down there and not very far at that. Plus when I'm fingered deep inside I don't actually feel excited, it's only on the clitoris, is this normal? Anyway back to the point, if he can barely get a finger down there how on earth is his penis going to fit in?
    I Understand completely. Remember, that area is designed for babies to cone out of so getting a penis up it shouldn't be too much trouble. It hurts the first few times but it does get more enjoyable.

anyone?

This isn't a problem - the exact same thing happened to me

I'm assuming that your fingers are smaller than his? If so, then work on getting two of your own fingers inside first, and that will loosen you up a bit. Then try two of his fingers. For me, the entirety of my boyfriend's two fingers couldn't go all the way in before we'd had sex (I was a virgin at this point), and it was painful.

Regardless of this, we decided to have sex anyway. The first time we tried in missionary position (me on bottom, him on top), and it was extremely painful for me and we had to stop. We waited two weeks or so and tried again. This time, it hurt just as much despite some fingering (and like you - I received no pleasure from it! Just clitoral stimulation was pleasurable for me.) However, this time, I tried going on top. This way, the girl can decide how much of the guy's penis goes in, and how slowly, and it was much better. After that, sex was fine.

So please know, that there's nothing wrong with you, and it will all be right in the end most importantly, try and be relaxed and use lube! lots of lube!

ReputationRep:
    I was like that originally, just gotta do a lot of foreplay+ lube will help. It will probably hurt the first few times until it "strecthes" out.

I was exactly like that - I lost my v plates very, very recently, and I'd been having the same problem, but there was actually no problem. Don't believe the horror stories - it doesn't hurt anywhere near as much as people will warn you it will, especially if you've been doing a lot of foreplay and have a lot of trust in the person you're doing the deed with, and if you're relaxed enough, it will get in, and it will feel good. The first time isn't anything special, it felt nice but not amazing, but I've been told it's better from here on in

ReputationRep:
    If it really bad go see your doctor, I remember seeing this on TV and they helped her get it to open up more over time.

ReputationRep:
    Just take it easy and take your time. Your boyfriend should understand how you feel and not pressure you to go all the way first time. If it hurts, just stop.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're very tensed up and nervous. Just take your time and relax, have loads and loads of foreplay and maybe even use lube. If you;re tense then nothing is getting up there without it hurting.

Also, most women can only come through clit stimulation so thats totally normal. When i was first having sex it took a while before i felt anything in the inside but that will happen int ime

ReputationRep:
    Relax, and yes it's normal to only really feel anything "exciting" around the clitoris. I used to be the same, but once you're a bit more relaxed and at ease with the whole situation, you'll be surprised how things can fit in there quite confortably (although it might be a bit painful at first). Practise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Has he tried oral down there - it might help relax the area a bit more

ReputationRep:
    Remember to avoid giving sex tips - only general advice is allowed.

ReputationRep:
    First time sex is overrated imo.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.