This discussion is closed.
C0nnie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Noooo i'm taking house tomoro morning....
anyway for anyone who doesn't know what it means, i've gotta make up a game or quiz or something for 80 girls, yr 11-17 to do for 15 minutes....i'm all out of ideas now, after doin this for like nearly 6 months now...
can anyone help me think of nething bright and inspirational?
plsss???????????
thannxxxxx!
x
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How about a big game of Twister?
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Catholic girl Twister! Sounds like a plan.
Maskall.
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by C0nnie)
anyway for anyone who doesn't know what it means, i've gotta make up a game or quiz or something for 80 girls, yr 11-17 to do for 15 minutes....i'm all out of ideas now, after doin this for like nearly 6 months now...
plsss???????????
thannxxxxx!
x

What do you mean House? Never heard of it sorry. And yr 11-17 :confused:
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
Catholic girl Twister! Sounds like a plan.
Heh, always one step ahead.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
plsss???????????
thannxxxxx!
x
Do you mean ages 11-17? Cherades, who wants to be a millionaire, the already mentioned twister...
C0nnie
Rep:
?
yea sorry, i meant to write yr 7-12, but i got distracted...
can u imagine 80 ppl playing twister?! lol!
hey maskall, our skool is divided into 8 houses/group type things on a thurs morn, instead of form time. u know mixing of different yrs, and the upper sixth in leadership roles etc etc... u know there's like house events sometimes, like house tennis, swimming, music competitions, dancing competitions etc etc if there's no competitions going on, we have to play silly games to keep the kids entertained...

i was thinkin on doing that thing where u have get a hard boiled egg and u have all these materials, eg. paper, tape, cardboard, toilet paper etc etc and make something to protect the egg cos were gonna drop it from the top of the stairs or something, and the winners have the least cracks in the egg? does that sound like an ok idea?
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yep that sounds fine althouh i pty you having to try and entertain a load of 12 year olds. I tended to avoid teh lower school as much as possible when I was in the 6th form
C0nnie
Rep:
?
(Original post by emom100)
yep that sounds fine althouh i pty you having to try and entertain a load of 12 year olds. I tended to avoid teh lower school as much as possible when I was in the 6th form
yay, thanx! lol! sorry, i have to ask, sometimes in my head my ideas sound really gd, but when i tell some1 there like freak! and i'm actually joint house captain, but my other person is 'ill'...it really annoys me, she expects me to do everything for house most the time anyway grrrrrr......
lol, nah, sometimes my house is really sweet to me, but other times u just want to hit them cos they won't do what they're told!...lol
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yay, thanx! lol! sorry, i have to ask, sometimes in my head my ideas sound really gd, but when i tell some1 there like freak! and i'm actually joint house captain, but my other person is 'ill'...it really annoys me, she expects me to do everything for house most the time anyway grrrrrr......
lol, nah, sometimes my house is really sweet to me, but other times u just want to hit them cos they won't do what they're told!...lol
how about u have a 15 minute silence out of respect 4, oh i duno, ur dead goldfish.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yea sorry, i meant to write yr 7-12, but i got distracted...
can u imagine 80 ppl playing twister?! lol!
hey maskall, our skool is divided into 8 houses/group type things on a thurs morn, instead of form time. u know mixing of different yrs, and the upper sixth in leadership roles etc etc... u know there's like house events sometimes, like house tennis, swimming, music competitions, dancing competitions etc etc if there's no competitions going on, we have to play silly games to keep the kids entertained...

i was thinkin on doing that thing where u have get a hard boiled egg and u have all these materials, eg. paper, tape, cardboard, toilet paper etc etc and make something to protect the egg cos were gonna drop it from the top of the stairs or something, and the winners have the least cracks in the egg? does that sound like an ok idea?
Yeah, except don't boil the egg.

An alternative in a similar style are who can make the highest free-standing tower out of newspapers, a pair of scissors and a roll of stickytape (and it must not be stuck to the roof).

Anything like that's suitable enough really and easy enough to set up.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How bout you just say **** it, I can't be arsed since the ol UCAS form has gone off
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
Yeah, except don't boil the egg.

An alternative in a similar style are who can make the highest free-standing tower out of newspapers, a pair of scissors and a roll of stickytape (and it must not be stuck to the roof).

Anything like that's suitable enough really and easy enough to set up.
You could try having them send messages without saying them over a distance or something.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
How bout you just say **** it, I can't be arsed since the ol UCAS form has gone off
I mean who the hell does theses ****ty jobs when the ol reference is nicely compiled?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads