Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Racially Ambiguous mixed people. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There's this actor called Warren Brown, who I saw on BBC drama accused, and I'm really not sure whether he's just white or he's mixed with black or something :curious: : http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1&...w=1280&bih=709

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizzayBT)
    im mixed race and loving it. people can never guess where im from haha.
    Same with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren-Taylor7)
    Beyonce isn't mixed race. She's black.
    Her mum's French you fool, learn about these artists before you go around saying crap about them.

ReputationRep:
    race and ethnicity same thing.

culture is diffi thing tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miu-Miu)
    yeah but Beyonce isnt the average AA. Her race mixing is RECENT in her lifetime unlike most black people who have almost fully black grandparents/greatgrandparents.

im done with this discussion.....keep on deluding yourself
    She actually doesn't have any recent white Grandparents. Both her maternal grandparents were Creole.

ReputationRep:
    I've read in a few places that apparently Annalynne McCord (from 90210) is quarter black. I'm not very sure how true that is, but I am sure that she is rather gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    basically, mixed race = VERY attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkinFadeHaircut)
    Her mum's French you fool, learn about these artists before you go around saying crap about them.
    Still black so your the FOOL. She's a french creole black woman. Just like you can get a black english woman!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontJudge)
    race and ethnicity same thing.

culture is diffi thing tho.

Race refers to biological descent; skin colour and facial features. Ethnicity describes cultural heritage that includes a shared language, shared traditions, a shared religion, a shared history and sometimes a shared nationality and geography.

ReputationRep:
    Still black so your the FOOL. She's a french creole black woman. Just like you can get a black english woman!!
    She is mixed race.

ReputationRep:
    Race refers to biological descent; skin colour and facial features. Ethnicity describes cultural heritage that includes a shared language, shared traditions, a shared religion, a shared history and sometimes a shared nationality and geography.
    eactly here mum half white or something or french. thats a race!!!!!!
    hellloooooooooo

btw so how come in forms, that we fill in it says 'what ethnicity are you.'

you dont say 'cooking with no oven, becuase its tradition'
    you say'british white/ asian bla bla'

duh admit you wrong

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was mixed race

ReputationRep:
    eactly here mum half white or something or french. thats a race!!!!!!
    hellloooooooooo

btw so how come in forms, that we fill in it says 'what ethnicity are you.'

you dont say 'cooking with no oven, becuase its tradition'
    you say'british white/ asian bla bla'

duh admit you wrong
    Her mum is not half white? Where have you got that from, She is creole which doesnt mean she is half white!!

LOOK IT UP!!!

I won't admit I'm wrong when I feel I am not!!

ReputationRep:
    wel soemthing like that,imnot quoting from wiki now. look,why dont you admit it. you really think a full blacklooks like that.

if you see her mum she does not have full black features.. you calling her mum full black then??????????????????

ReputationRep:
    wel soemthing like that,imnot quoting from wiki now. look,why dont you admit it. you really think a full blacklooks like that.

if you see her mum she does not have full black features.. you calling her mum full black then??????????????????
    hj

ReputationRep:

No, I am sayng she is CREOLE. And she is certainly not Half white.

I look fully white, others say I look European. I am actually quarter jamaican and the rest white. What I'm saying is you cannot determine someones race by simply looking at their features.

ReputationRep:
    No, I am sayng she is CREOLE. And she is certainly not Half white.

I look fully white, others say I look European. I am actually quarter jamaican and the rest white. What I'm saying is you cannot determine someones race by simply looking at their features.
    right well i can.!!!icould tell you had a lil black in you

you must be really pretty!

ReputationRep:
    You could tell? Many others wouldn't be able to (as I've experienced)

But, Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lesbionic)
    Michael Jackson was racially ambiguous, you forgot him.
    Nah he was full black

ReputationRep:
    I'm mixed race but I don't know for sure what other race i'm mixed...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.