The Student Room Group

The awkward situation..

So, I used to play badmington with this guy I had a massive crush on 4 years ago. We haven't met since but now we're both 18 (and after stalking facebook he is even better looking...) and will be meeting at this party. The host at the party also has a massive crush on him... How can I make him fall in love with me? What can I do to attract his attention?
Reply 1
Tell him to sack of the party and have a game of badminton with you.
This thread has already been made like a week ago. Just suck him off in a spare bedroom, (blow)job done.
Reply 3
Do you talk to him or simply just admire him? :P
If you don't, then make conversations with him :P
trust me, this will attract his attention more than doing something outrageous and not you (:
Reply 4
You can try flirting with him and see if he likes you. However there is no way to "Make him fall in love with you". It's all up to whether he likes you or not. Don't be bitchy with this other girl who likes him aswell, it doesn't make you look good.
Reply 5
Would you really want to make someone fall in love with you? Just strike up a conversation with him and see how things go, there might not even be a spark beyond his good looks.
Reply 6
To make him fall in love with you, you'll need to brew a love potion. And spike it in his drink, or conceal it something edible, like choclates.

But be warned, if you're not careful things can go terribly wrong...

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending