Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a 17 year old girl who has never Kissed anyone or never even had a boyfriend. One of my friend thinks its really strange. I mean its not like I don't like people I just never go out with them or anything.

ReputationRep:
    No, it's not. A lot of people your age haven't, it will happen when the time is right don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    You'll now get half of the forum come here and say; "No, I'm 20+, and in exactly the same situation!"

If there guy's, I'll add; "...High five! I'm really nice, btw "

In other words, no, your fine.

ReputationRep:
    I was a guy's first kiss a month ago. He is 17 and very attractive. Don't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    no, i know at least 10 people minimum, probably more, in the same situation as you.

ReputationRep:
    No. You are not strange or abnormal. You are 17, just enjoy yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Your time will come don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    If you didn't lose your virginity by the age of 5, you are a loser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 17 year old girl who has never Kissed anyone or never even had a boyfriend. One of my friend thinks its really strange. I mean its not like I don't like people I just never go out with them or anything.
    I'm an 18 year old boy, my first girlfriend came when I was 17 and my first kiss at 18. So it's not abnormal at all. My guess is that you're the type who wants to find the right person first, which personally I say kudos to you. So many people of our generation just get with the first person they see, you should find the first person. Don't feel pressured into a realtionship, because speaking from experience, it won't work out.

ReputationRep:
    Better than being a ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.