Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, what are your favourite type of flowers? watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty, a variety - not to fussed about which ones.

They HAVE to smell nice though (+ preferably without having to stick my nose actually into the flower).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IQ Test)
    Hi there,

The question is in the title; I'm just wondering because a lot of girls seems to enjoy receiving flowers, so I thought I'd ask which ones you like the best (if you like getting flowers, that is!)

Thank you : )
    Nice big healthy looking ones! I've never been given any before, so I don't have a particular preference, so I suppose any would be great! I would just appreciate the gesture tbh But I would LOVE to get a bunch some day!

ReputationRep:
    I like fuschia the best but you only really get that in gardens. Other than that, I like big, cheerful ones like sunflowers and tulips and the ones that look like giant daisies.

I had a picture of the first bunch of flowers my boyfriend got for me on my old computer but it's gone now I've still got the card that came with them though.

ReputationRep:
    Daffodils or daisys

You can tell I have expensive taste :')

ReputationRep:
    Gah it's difficult to choose. I never get flowers but I worked in a florist for 2 weeks for my work experience and it was amazing. I'd probably say lilies because they last a long time and have a strong smell. Roses are nice but the obvious choice. I'd like a mixed bouquet to be honest, but if it included lilies then it would make it that extra bit better

ReputationRep:
    I love freesias, roses (the usual kind, and spray roses are just gorgeous), narcissi, tulips, anenomes ...

Actually, the only flowers I really don't like are lilies because I am allergic to them.

ReputationRep:
    Tulips are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    bluebells, can't beat 'em

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite strange in this respect. My favourite flowers are considered weeds by most people. I like daisies, dandelions, buttercups and little cute ones like those.

ReputationRep:
    Rainbow Roses!

ReputationRep:
    Orchids.

ReputationRep:
    i hate flowers... i'd throw em in the bin
    what can you do with em,except look at them... not contructive gift!!

ReputationRep:
    Tulips are my favourite.

ReputationRep:
    Lillies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a huge fan of cut flowers - I prefer to see them growing .

My favourite are probably daffodils.

ReputationRep:
    Peach/Pink roses and daffodils

Carnations are a big no no for me!

ReputationRep:
    daisies, particularly the big ones
    or ones that look like daisies XD
    or roses, in different colours
    or lilies
    or tulips!
    haha, as long as they're colourful and a surprise!

ps. if you want to get someone something really special, and orchid is a surefire one to go for! (and not too expensive in homebase )

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.