Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    :love:

Now, politics.

ReputationRep:
    Usually a BNP knobber, but in the Scottish elections next month the BNP aren't standing in my area...they usually do. Instead I'll be behind the NF.

ReputationRep:
    I am getting sick of tired of discrimination against my race... just because people don't like doing 500m doesn't mean they should diss it... seriously.

^^ See what I did there?

But seriously, this should be funny.

ReputationRep:
    I will probably get a neg for this but I'm not against the creation of a TSR BNP Party for two reasons:

1) Its healthy for democracy. We may not like the BNP but in the last election they received over half a million votes so they have the right to be represented.

2) It will be fun. After all, this is a game and I will find it quite enjoyable to debate against BNP members on a number of issues.

However, I am worried that all debates with TSR BNP will be race-related which is quite tiresome. I'd like to be able to debate with them on their economic policies and health policies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ham and Cheese)
    I will probably get a neg for this but I'm not against the creation of a TSR BNP Party for two reasons:

1) Its healthy for democracy. We may not like the BNP but in the last election they received over half a million votes so they have the right to be represented.

2) It will be fun. After all, this is a game and I will find it quite enjoyable to debate against BNP members on a number of issues.

However, I am worried that all debates with TSR BNP will be race-related which is quite tiresome. I'd like to be able to debate with them on their economic policies and health policies.
    I would have thought you'd have a bit in common economically?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    I would have thought you'd have a bit in common economically?
    I have absolutely no idea what the BNP's policies are on the economy so I couldn't debate that notion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    I am a member and an activist. I have a job. So... you're pretty much wrong. Is it not wrong to stereotype?
    Just reading the BNP's policies on immigration. From what I can deduce, it seems to suggest - immigrants/ asylum seekers = bad.

We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.
    And apparently, Immigration is leading to
    higher crime rates, demand for more housing (driving prices out of the reach of young people), severe extra strain on the environment, traffic congestion, longer hospital waiting lists, lower educational standards, higher income taxes, lower wages, higher unemployment, loss of British identity, a breakdown in community spirit, more restrictive policing, higher council taxes, a shortage of council homes, *higher levels of stress and unhappiness* and a more atomised society.
    So, you tell me....

*That part is comedy gold. I thought it was the exams and coursework deadlines that were stressing me out. Obviously, I'm wrong, and it was the asian guy sitting next to me on the bus today.

ReputationRep:
    Are you mates with the EDL? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I want in even though I'm brown lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Welcome to what will soon become a real alternative in the TSR HOC.

If you wish to join simply PM me.

We currently have 7 confirmed members only 3 more to go.
    Leader will TBD
    **** you. Scumbag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    I am a member and an activist. I have a job. So... you're pretty much wrong. Is it not wrong to stereotype?
    Well you should come to the North-East and meet my cousins in-laws all of which are BNP members, out of all of them its only the women in the family who have jobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dunnicare)
    And in a democracy people have the right to neg......................
    I suppose yeah lol! It's an abuse of thr right though. Using the right to neg to discredit the right to have an opinion. Rights shouldn't be used to the detriment of other rights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    All muslims are terrorists
    All blondes are stupid
    All black people like chicken

That is pretty much what you have just said there.

Only a fool what say them sort of things.
    Like I said to AlexD14 you should come to the north east see members of the BNP here, who are EXACTLY like that.
    Also I did not say that all Muslims are terrorists or that all blondes are stupid or that all black people like chicken.
    Just look at the majority of EDL supporters and BNP supporters and you can see that they make themselves into the stereotype that the media and many portray them as.

ReputationRep:
    You probably won't be able to find many ignorant a**holes on TSR who would like to join your party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie93)
    Like I said to AlexD14 you should come to the north east see members of the BNP here, who are EXACTLY like that.
    Also I did not say that all Muslims are terrorists or that all blondes are stupid or that all black people like chicken.
    Just look at the majority of EDL supporters and BNP supporters and you can see that they make themselves into the stereotype that the media and many portray them as.
    There are also many that are not like that.
    Many of them with have good, well paying jobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    I work and my colleagues are a mixture of British and non British people. I've never been out of work because the immigrants have taken the jobs, nor have I ever claimed benefits.

(I'm not a BNP supporter)
    Ok, I was saying members of the BNP are like that or at least they are up here in the North East, most members of the BNP live in the most run-down areas, have never had jobs. My cousins husband and in-laws are all members of the BNP none of the men work in that family only the women work and they all believe in having 6 or 7 children to bring 'back white identity.' While claiming benefits.

ReputationRep:
    I must become leader for us to move forward as a political entity.

Over and out comrades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    And in a democracy we have the right to neg, question or disagree.

Having the right to free speech works both ways.

eta: Negged because the truth hurts?
    First off, i didnt neg you btw. It would be hypocritical of me to have a go about people negging an opinion and then do it myself.

Right to disagree and question? Yes of course. It is and should be actively encoraged. While we have the right to neg, using that to attempt to discredit the valid opinion of another person is a misuse of that right. Negging someones opinion is basically saying that they shouldn't have it because it is wrong. No opinion can be wrong unless it is going against fact. Using the right to neg to the detriment of the right to free political belief is a misuse of that right and it unfair.

Besides, if you look at the number of people who negged compared to the number of people who actually challenged the OP, most people just actively damaged his reputation and did a runner. It's pathetic really. If your not going to challenge someone, why actively disagree with them

worst of all, he didn't even say anything. All he said was he was gunna start a party and people went mental. They shoulsn't go around negging people for being politically active

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    There are also many that are not like that.
    Many of them with have good, well paying jobs.
    Such as? if they are for example Teachers they get fired no one wants to have their children being taught by a bunch of racists, the simple fact is that if you came somewhere like here you'd notice that votes for the BNP and other far right wing parties are all those you would see on Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie93)
    Such as? if they are for example Teachers they get fired no one wants to have their children being taught by a bunch of racists, the simple fact is that if you came somewhere like here you'd notice that votes for the BNP and other far right wing parties are all those you would see on Jeremy Kyle.
    So now your saying the people that are on Jezza are mainly BNP supporters?

You can make a very good living being plumbers, electricians, engineers etc. They can earn more than any uni graduate.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.