Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by thunder_chunky)
    But looking at those who have voiced interest, by their small post count and (in some cases) large amount of neg rep you have to wonder their true intentions behind it.
    You can't be 100% sure of their intentions until they get their party and even then...

Call me skeptical, but I reckon there is a trolling factor here.
    Because the OP and others didn't really explore the other parties that already exists, they just went straight for the BNP idea.
    You know what, it could be a lot of things. It could be dupe accounts made by members of TSR that have plenty of pos rep but knew they would be criticised so much. Besides, doesn't that Labour Ham& Cheese (or something like that) have neg rep? And also, maybe those that have neg rep now may have got it from posting in this thread (lol).

I know some people with pleeeeeeenty of rep that would be open to joining a TSR BNP party. I spoke of those people in my first post in this thread, basically saying that it isn't that they have a problem with the colour of the people but rather that they just have different mannerisms and approach things in a way due to coming from a different culture.

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to point something out.
    To all of those people, who are negging the OP for wanting to start a group for likeminded people, you are hypocrits. You are the sort of people who think that the world should be a democratic and liberal place, but try to discourage people from talking about subjects, or expressing opinions on subjects which are different from your own.
    Democracy doesn't only extend to the people with the same opinion as you, if you want to live in a state like that, then I assume you wanted Hitler to win WW2? Additionally, as I've said to another user, people such as myself who do support the BNP are not the ones who are ignorant, I believe the ignorant ones are the people who can't see beyond their own noses and see that society is manupulating them to vote for the same people again and again regardless...whereas in a democracy (which ofcourse I support) people have the right to a different opinion.
    Further still, millions of people died in wars to give everyone the right to an opinion, and we defeated the nazis because they wanted to change this country in a way that people didn't want, just like the current government is with Europe. This is why I'm going to stand up on May 5th and vote for BNP and real freedom and justice, and I'm all for joining this TSR BNP group.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, not another 'red neck' gang of crooks pretending to be political! You often find such scum down the local pub getting drunk on cider and condemning all immigrants as 'c***s'. There is nothing wholly special about any particular race, for we all come together to advance science, culture and society with what we each have to offer. The current crises in Britain are not centred on race or culture, but on economics and frail governance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    I'd just like to point something out.
    To all of those people, who are negging the OP for wanting to start a group for likeminded people, you are hypocrits. You are the sort of people who think that the world should be a democratic and liberal place, but try to discourage people from talking about subjects, or expressing opinions on subjects which are different from your own.
    Democracy doesn't only extend to the people with the same opinion as you, if you want to live in a state like that, then I assume you wanted Hitler to win WW2? Additionally, as I've said to another user, people such as myself who do support the BNP are not the ones who are ignorant, I believe the ignorant ones are the people who can't see beyond their own noses and see that society is manupulating them to vote for the same people again and again regardless...whereas in a democracy (which ofcourse I support) people have the right to a different opinion.
    Further still, millions of people died in wars to give everyone the right to an opinion, and we defeated the nazis because they wanted to change this country in a way that people didn't want, just like the current government is with Europe. This is why I'm going to stand up on May 5th and vote for BNP and real freedom and justice, and I'm all for joining this TSR BNP group.
    Yes, democracy is the actual definition of hypocrisy; this, I think, everybody on here can acknowledge. However, it is extremely bold and naive of you to assume that the BNP would act as liberators if ever given the reins of power. On the contrary, they would implement their racist and crude policies in a manner which we would normally associate with dictatorships. They may argue in favour of 'democracy', but they seek to enforce policies which directly affect the greatest citizens of this nation (namely Asian doctors).

Race is purely irrelevant in politics. After all, we descend from Germans and have incurred profound ethnic influences from French, Jewish and Middle-Eastern groups over the past 100 years.

Oh, and that 'great' British dish -- fish and chips -- is a Jewish invention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    and from the ashes it will arise like a phonix
    HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHA what a moron

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James1977)
    Oooo, the far-right, such jolly people.
    Nationalisation, enlarged welfare provision... Those are not the policies of the right wing.

(Original post by Evangelica)
    You do realise that British doesn't necessarily mean white....and they're racist so technically they don't put the interests of all British people first.
    Depends on how you define citizenship. If, like we do at the moment, you define citizenship in civil terms, then yes you are correct, being British doesn't necessarily mean you are white. However, if you define citizenship with ethnic connotations which the BNP do, then non white folk cannot be British.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Because I support the right of my race to exist?
    This always really confuses me, how does immigration controlled or uncontrolled change this?

A white woman and a white man have 2 white kids, they in turn have 2 white kids, you still have the same number of people. I don't understand how the white race is being destroyed, and hence will ever cease to exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-jc123)
    Oh dear, not another 'red neck' gang of crooks pretending to be political! You often find such scum down the local pub getting drunk on cider and condemning all immigrants as 'c***s'.
    Whats wrong with drinking cider?

ReputationRep:
    Probably means in exclusion of all other alcoholic beverages.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is wrong with the consumption of cider. However, it is public knowledge that drinks such as cider and beer are the focuses of binge drinking (an activity more fit for crude BNP supporters than those who truly appreciate the immeasurable freedom vested in them). Binge drinking adds to social antagonism and is an example of how exceptions in the population abuse their freedom. It is also quite selfish and greedy as it involves huge indulgence which is blind to the fact that specific individual groups (namely religious ones) are offended by such endeavours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzman)
    Probably means in exclusion of all other alcoholic beverages.
    Nothing wrong with drinking only cider either.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is wrong with the consumption of cider. However, it is public knowledge that drinks such as cider and beer are the focuses of binge drinking (an activity more fit for crude BNP supporters than those who truly appreciate the immeasurable freedom vested in them). Binge drinking adds to social antagonism and is an example of how exceptions in the population abuse their freedom. It is also quite selfish and greedy as it involves huge indulgence which is blind to the fact that specific individual groups (namely religious ones) are offended by such endeavours.
    How can you be sure binge drinking is more fitting for BNP members than just normal binge drinkers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    So now your saying the people that are on Jezza are mainly BNP supporters?

You can make a very good living being plumbers, electricians, engineers etc. They can earn more than any uni graduate.
    I never said they were MAINLY people that were on Jezza I was saying your more likely to FIND BNP supporters on Jezza.

Yes you can make a good living being plumbers e.t.c. but it depends on your clientele not all plumbers are rolling in it and if you're a member of the BNP and a plumber you may be inclined to stay away from Ethnic minorities homes since you don't believe they have a right to be in this country.

I don't see how anyone can live on an island and support a racist party considering somewhere down the line all of us are immigrants, even our language is a hybrid of different languages. There is no such thing as 'Britishness' or 'fully English.'

ReputationRep:
    How can you be sure binge drinking is more fitting for BNP members than just normal binge drinkers?
    I implied in my message that binge drinking is something which contributes to social antagonism; BNP supporters generally support views of a social antagonist, such as the advocacy of racism and the encouragement of pro-British events. I am not saying that those who binge drink automatically have BNP sympathies though. It is just an activity which I view as fit for their world philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    Yep instead of right wing teachers we get left wing teachers who are equally or more biased about history especially around topics such as the Nazis telling us they were terrible people.
    The nazis were terrible people, although I know many BNP supporters refer to the Holocaust as the Holohoax.
    Personal political association should be kept well out of the classroom but at least left wing teachers will not glorify mass murder while trying to rewrite the origins of history and try and glorify something which does not exist.

ReputationRep:
    I implied in my message that binge drinking is something which contributes to social antagonism; BNP supporters generally support views of a social antagonist, such as the advocacy of racism and the encouragement of pro-British events. I am not saying that those who binge drink automatically have BNP sympathies though. It is just an activity which I view as fit for their world philosophy.
    Perhaps alcohol is part of it, they are probably like that anyway and alcohol makes it worse.

I found your statement to be quite interesting though:

Oh dear, not another 'red neck' gang of crooks pretending to be political! You often find such scum down the local pub getting drunk on cider and condemning all immigrants as 'c***s'. There is nothing wholly special about any particular race, for we all come together to advance science, culture and society with what we each have to offer. The current crises in Britain are not centred on race or culture, but on economics and frail governance.
    People in the party don't "pretend to be political", some of the supporters perhaps.

Your last line:

The current crises in Britain are not centred on race or culture, but on economics and frail governance.
    Is sort of accurate, however immigration is always a big feature, and it will continue to be so throughout generations until an ultimate balance or answer is found.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie93)
    I never said they were MAINLY people that were on Jezza I was saying your more likely to FIND BNP supporters on Jezza.

Yes you can make a good living being plumbers e.t.c. but it depends on your clientele not all plumbers are rolling in it and if you're a member of the BNP and a plumber you may be inclined to stay away from Ethnic minorities homes since you don't believe they have a right to be in this country.

I don't see how anyone can live on an island and support a racist party considering somewhere down the line all of us are immigrants, even our language is a hybrid of different languages. There is no such thing as 'Britishness' or 'fully English.'
    Agreed. Our language derives from classical Latin, which was heavily developed in the Dark Ages by German immigration and influence, and then improved in the 12th-14th centuries by Old-French. As for British festivals and culture, we have barely any that we can truly call our own. We would be justified in having a desire to support our country and fight for it, but the bold assumption that British nationalism must flourish is a vain and naive idea which easily plays to the interests and minds of working-class 'red necks' (such as at least 12 I know).

ReputationRep:
    The nazis were terrible people, although I know many BNP supporters refer to the Holocaust as the Holohoax.
    Personal political association should be kept well out of the classroom but at least left wing teachers will not glorify mass murder
    Whereas a BNP supporter would? How?

while trying to rewrite the origins of history and try and glorify something which does not exist.
    wot da ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cttp_ngaf)
    Whereas a BNP supporter would? How?

wot da ****?
    The fact that some members deny the holocaust, while others maintain it didn't happen the way that it did happen, that's how they try to rewrite history and glorifying 'britishness' when there is no such thing

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. Our language derives from classical Latin, which was heavily developed in the Dark Ages by German immigration and influence, and then improved in the 12th-14th centuries by Old-French. As for British festivals and culture, we have barely any that we can truly call our own. We would be justified in having a desire to support our country and fight for it, but the bold assumption that British nationalism must flourish is a vain and naive idea which easily plays to the interests and minds of working-class 'red necks' (such as at least 12 I know).
    I don't think they've quite worked it out that the patron saint of England who they wish to celebrate was Turkish... or the fact the nations favourite dish is Chicken Tikka Masala which we wouldn't have if it weren't for immigrants oh and don't even get me started on all the stuff they rely on ....

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.