Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you have enougth members to form the party yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    I wasn't aware i lacked basic patriotic feeling, thanks for informing me of this.

If you were to gain status as a TSR party what would be your parties first aim?
    To organise the Nationalists on TSR into an effective political force; attempt to encourage further reading into Nationalism and BNP policy by members of the party and so on.

In regards to our political aim we would aim to gain a seat in the TSR model House of Commons by next election. We are currently in the process of forming some sort of leadership structure with an interim leader and a deputy leader already in place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Do you have enougth members to form the party yet?
    I believe so, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaran-j)
    The Conservative Party is patriotic. The difference between us and the BNP, is that we don't exercise that patriotism in the the form of hatred and bigotry.
    Only in aesthetic terms, yes you have Union Flag imagery flown during your annual conference but I regard as patriotic in image and rhetoric only.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    I believe so, yes.
    Congrats, you will of course be crucified by the mighty Conservative party though.

If you were able to get a bill seconded, what would your first three bills be? (Education, health, EU referendum)

For anybody who has not yet, please vote in the TSR general election taking place now and then stick your vote into the exit poll.

ReputationRep:
    All parties have elements of patriotic support, but many have the sense to realise that such stubbornness must be compromised to ensure supreme welfare of the people.

ReputationRep:
    To organise the Nationalists on TSR into an effective political force; attempt to encourage further reading into Nationalism and BNP policy by members of the party and so on.

In regards to our political aim we would aim to gain a seat in the TSR model House of Commons by next election. We are currently in the process of forming some sort of leadership structure with an interim leader and a deputy leader already in place.
    Well I wish you the best of luck in getting the party up and running stably and i hope that the party has more to offer the house than past versions of the BNP party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Because I support the right of my race to exist?
    there's no biological basis for race, dumbass! :rolleyes:

i was gonna ask if the BNP was the racist party (american here) but you answered the question for me...

ReputationRep:
    Well I wish you the best of luck in getting the party up and running stably and i hope that the party has more to offer the house than past versions of the BNP party.
    Thank you very much, I sincerely hope we can maintain and advance the already high standards of the TSR House of Commons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by green chica)
    there's no biological basis for race, dumbass! :rolleyes:

i was gonna ask if the BNP was the racist party (american here) but you answered the question for me...
    A number of scientists, anthropologists and historians would disagree with there being no biological basis for race, and if you could refrain from calling someone that has in no way, shape or form been hostile to you a "dumbass." Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Congrats, you will of course be crucified by the mighty Conservative party though.

If you were able to get a bill seconded, what would your first three bills be? (Education, health, EU referendum)

For anybody who has not yet, please vote in the TSR general election taking place now and then stick your vote into the exit poll.
    Cheers mate, can't wait to do battle in the chamber!

ReputationRep:
    I hear the BNP has much internal turmoil all sorts of allegations. Sex with underage girls, a senior female member alleging she was sexually assaulted by another member. Then you have the splits between griffin and the others. Oh I don't doubt other parties don't have their hidden problems,but that is the key the BNP like to do their dirty laundry in public don't they?

There is not party discipline all sorts of shennanigans going on with their accounts too. Very dodgy.Then there are the begging emails and letters you lot like the indulge in. I know all about it from a former member

And you dare call yourself British nationalists? With a fat former holocaust denier with zero charisma.Who is surrounded with thugs when he walks around. You do realise you don't need muscle bound knuckle draggers to provide effective security ? It does nothing for your image.The trend these days is to have average looking joes doing it. It's all about image these days. You are a bunch of clowns. You give the media ,the security services and the established political parties such an easy time convincing the public you are indeed a bunch of clowns.

You people are a disgrace to nationalism, you are not any kind of alternative and this country badly needs one sadly. I and others will provide a real one, when the time comes and a lot of scores will be settled once we have the people, with the vermin in government now vermin politicians of the past,such as Blair ,Harman etc etc ,members of the judciary the media and others getting led in chains into peoples courts to be judged . No one whatever their skin colour or religion, is less British than anyone else. The idea of encouraging people to leave,or whatever you lot call it these days is pure fantasy. The key is that everyone must conform to the British way of life , be proud of this country and see hard work as patriotic. British folk must be fit ,hardworking and patriotic and we will revive British exceptionalism once again.

Griffin is weak,he has no charisma, whoever you replace him with will be no better.Your party is dead, torn apart from within. And anyone who support this shower of poo needs their heads tested.Griffin though is the perfect image for your party , an out of shape weak looking sickly example.He is meant to inspire is he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    I hear the BNP has much internal turmoil all sorts of allegations. Sex with underage girls, a senior female member alleging she was sexually assaulted by another member. Then you have the splits between griffin and the others. Oh I don't doubt other parties don't have their hidden problems,but that is the key the BNP like to do their dirty laundry in public don't they?

There is not party discipline all sorts of shennanigans going on with their accounts too. Very dodgy.Then there are the begging emails and letters you lot like the indulge in. I know all about it from a former member

And you dare call yourself British nationalists? With a fat former holocaust denier with zero charisma.Who is surrounded with thugs when he walks around. You do realise you don't need muscle bound knuckle draggers to provide effective security ? It does nothing for your image.The trend these days if to have average looking joes doing it. It's all about image these days. You are a bunch of clowns. You give the media ,the security services and the established political parties such an easy time convincing the public you are indeed a bunch of clowns.

You people are a disgrace to nationalism, you are not any kind of alternative and this country badly needs one sadly. I and others will provide a real one, when the time comes and a lot of scores will be settled once we have the people, with the vermin in government now vermin politicians of the past,such as Blair ,Harman etc etc ,members of the judciary the media and others getting led in chains into peoples courts to be judged . No one whatever their skin colour or religion, is less British than anyone else. The idea of encouraging people to leave,or whatever you lot call it these days is pure fantasy. The key is that everyone must conform to the British way of life , be proud of this country and see hard work as patriotic. British folk must be fit ,hardworking and patriotic and we will revive British exceptionalism once again.

Griffin is weak,he has no charisma, whoever you replace him with will be no better.Your party is dead, torn apart from within. And anyone who support this shower of poo needs their heads tested.
    That may be, but this is about the formation of a TSR BNP party in TSRs Model House of Commons not the real life party.

ReputationRep:
    At this point, I quote Russell Howard
    "You were born here by chance...."

ReputationRep:
    A number of scientists, anthropologists and historians would disagree with there being no biological basis for race, and if you could refrain from calling someone that has in no way, shape or form been hostile to you a "dumbass." Thank you.
    that's so untrue it's not even funny. race is a social construction. get yourself an education before you start spewing hate. oh, and those people who say there's a biological basis for race either were scientists in the 1800s and 1900s (therefore have an extreme bias), or they're just plain bigots/racists. take any sociology or race relations class and you'll see how idiotic your statement is and the people who support it are.

ReputationRep:
    That may be, but this is about the formation of a TSR BNP party in TSRs Model House of Commons not the real life party.
    Why not call themselves something else? Any true British nationalist would never want to be associated with that party or the three letters as it's name. I personally think it's a disgrace they call themselves the BNP. I resent that they have taken those three letters and what it stands for. They are frauds,plastic nationalists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)

And you dare call yourself British nationalists? With a fat former holocaust denier with zero charisma.Who is surrounded with thugs when he walks around. You do realise you don't need muscle bound knuckle draggers to provide effective security ? It does nothing for your image.The trend these days if to have average looking joes doing it. It's all about image these days. You are a bunch of clowns. You give the media ,the security services and the established political parties such an easy time convincing the public you are indeed a bunch of clowns.

Griffin is weak,he has no charisma, whoever you replace him with will be no better.Your party is dead, torn apart from within. And anyone who support this shower of poo needs their heads tested.
    Seeing as I marginal support the BNP Reform 2011 group that campaigns for a leadership election and ultimately the replacement of Nick Griffin with someone of a higher moral standard, preferably someone like Jonathan Bowden and someone whom does not simply cave into the personal interest of holding power within the party to extract a handsome salary. I am most certainly only expressing my personal opinion but not just take us for a Nick Griffin fan club, yes, he has been a good leader but the time for him the go was last year and now we need a fresh face at the top. Thus, stopping the impending doom the party faces at the moment.

Lastly, I would not believe everything you here about degenerates in the party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by green chica)
    that's so untrue it's not even funny. race is a social construction. get yourself an education before you start spewing hate. oh, and those people who say there's a biological basis for race either were scientists in the 1800s and 1900s (therefore have an extreme bias), or they're just plain bigots/racists. take any sociology or race relations class and you'll see how idiotic your statement is and the people who support it are.
    A survey taken in 1985 asked 1200 American scientists did they disagree with the following proposition: "There are biological races in the species Homo sapiens."

The results were as follows:
    physical anthropologists 41%
    cultural anthropologists 53%
    biologists 16%
    developmental psychologists 36%

It is widely regarded amongst some intellectual circles that many people who have entered the field of anthropology are inclined due to ideology that race is simply an artificial concept.

The research was carried out by and published under the title of Lieberman, Leonard; Hampton, Raymond E.; Littlefield, Alice; Hallead, Glen (1992). "Race in Biology and Anthropology: A Study of College Texts and Professors"

This book is also a good read: http://store.amren.com/cart.php?targ...category_id=95 along with the Bell Curve theory.

ReputationRep:
    Have you submited a proposal to the speaker yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-jc123)
    It is a presupposition of nearly everyone that the BNP stands for racism and folly.

Would you kindly tell me 'what is right'?
    Than people should learn to excercise some of the democratic morals that they say others should, by not judging people before they get to know them. Do you think that is a sensible idea?

What do you mean 'what is right'?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.