Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    Than people should learn to excercise some of the democratic morals that they say others should, by not judging people before they get to know them. Do you think that is a sensible idea?

What do you mean 'what is right'?
    I would be ashamed if someone associated 'morals' with any type of government, seeing as politics is the art of necessary evils.

What is the ideal nature of structure of government in your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    politics sucks lol, but gl with your thing, id like to see how the country runs when everyone thats actually keeping it going leaves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-jc123)
    I would be ashamed if someone associated 'morals' with any type of government, seeing as politics is the art of necessary evils.

Not a cynic at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    politics sucks lol, but gl with your thing, id like to see how the country runs when everyone thats actually keeping it going leaves.
    Cheers, not being funny, I reckon' we could do a much better job than the parties in the Houses' of Treason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    I ment on here....
    LOL at least learn to read and write your language :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    Cheers, not being funny, I reckon' we could do a much better job than the parties in the Houses' of Treason.
    lol so your saying most of the "supporting" party on your side is of any use? most of them support BNP for no other reason appart from racism, and most of these people are dumb fools who dont even make it to college and you think the country would run better? lol, im pretty sure most of the stuff is being done by those that are thought to be the problem.

p.s im not saying im smart cose i aint so dont go picking straws

ReputationRep:
    Not being funny? I could have sworn you were a joke. Infact aren't you, your party and all your supporters a joke?

And you have the nerve to neg rep me because I criticised you and your friend's grasp of your "native language"?

ReputationRep:
    why is it that, by and large, unsuccessful losers are racist? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by green chica)
    oh, and those people who say there's a biological basis for race either were scientists in the 1800s and 1900s (therefore have an extreme bias), or they're just plain bigots/racists.
    You are aware that, say, a black person isn't just black because he has a good suntan, yes? It's genetic.

ReputationRep:
    i think the BNP are just thugs in suits lol abit too jealous of others that are excelling while they are still left at a primitive level. Should really learn to not be racists since we are all one race and thats human and sure fight for your "race" for some stupid reason because only the fools will follow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex-jc123)

I'm not saying people associate morals with and type of government, however the people who are quick to demonise people who have a different opinion to themselves are quick to say they shouldn't stereotype, generalise and judge other people. Bit hypocritical don't you think?

The ideal structure of government in my opinion.
    Essentially made up of people who worked for the people that voted for them, not people who work hard for votes and then pushed foreward their own agenda. If I were incharge I would propose a law similar to what they have in America, where if any 'important law' was proposed, the public would vote as to whether it was passed or not.

I agree with the conservative's aims of cutting the deficit, however many millions of pounds could be saved from cutting bureaucracy in public services before hitting frontline services. This is how I would go about it, ie frontline services wouldn't be hit as hard.

To be honest it is easier for you to ask specific questions...

ReputationRep:
    Than people should learn to excercise some of the democratic morals that they say others should, by not judging people before they get to know them. Do you think that is a sensible idea?

What do you mean 'what is right'?
    Oh this is precious!! The person who has written before he supports the genocide and/or deportation of British Muslims is preaching about democratic morals haha

ReputationRep:
    BNP = Britain needs punjabis !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    Oh this is precious!! The person who has written before he supports the genocide and/or deportation of British Muslims is preaching about democratic morals haha
    Actually I think this is precious. I support a death sentence for people who kill other in the name of an all loving God, and I support extremists being deported rather than payed for by the tax payer to live here and preach hatred - is what I said.

Now on the issue of democratic morals, in no convosation I have ever had with you have you ever said that 911 bombers were wrong etc, all you do is criticise people for standing up and saying that they were wrong, viscious etc.

Morals? You don't know the meaning of the word.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying people associate morals with and type of government, however the people who are quick to demonise people who have a different opinion to themselves are quick to say they shouldn't stereotype, generalise and judge other people. Bit hypocritical don't you think?

The ideal structure of government in my opinion.
    Essentially made up of people who worked for the people that voted for them, not people who work hard for votes and then pushed foreward their own agenda. If I were incharge I would propose a law similar to what they have in America, where if any 'important law' was proposed, the public would vote as to whether it was passed or not.

I agree with the conservative's aims of cutting the deficit, however many millions of pounds could be saved from cutting bureaucracy in public services before hitting frontline services. This is how I would go about it, ie frontline services wouldn't be hit as hard.

To be honest it is easier for you to ask specific questions...
    If we take one of the few examples of areas where cuts were made under the Labour government, let's take the Military. They made cuts to frontline services of more than 15,000 staff out of 210,000. he made cuts from 2.4% (1997) GDP to 2% (2010). In that time he managed to avoid significant cuts to the much heralded "frontline services", but only by underfunding the other essentials, like helicopters to protect and rescue troops, or like vehicles that could withstand roadside bombs, or like basic body armour for personnel etc.

Avoiding cuts to frontline services for the sake of a few points in the polls but at the cost of essential services and ultimately, lives, is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indievertigo)
    If we take one of the few examples of areas where cuts were made under the Labour government, let's take the Military. They made cuts to frontline services of more than 15,000 staff out of 210,000. he made cuts from 2.4% (1997) GDP to 2% (2010). In that time he managed to avoid significant cuts to the much heralded "frontline services", but only by underfunding the other essentials, like helicopters to protect and rescue troops, or like vehicles that could withstand roadside bombs, or like basic body armour for personnel etc.

Avoiding cuts to frontline services for the sake of a few points in the polls but at the cost of essential services and ultimately, lives, is wrong.
    I agree, which is why I don't think soldiers should be sent to war without the right equipment so that over 300 can come back to their families in boxes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    and from the ashes it will arise like a phonix
    or "phoenix" as we British people spell it
    Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I think this is precious. I support a death sentence for people who kill other in the name of an all loving God, and I support extremists being deported rather than payed for by the tax payer to live here and preach hatred - is what I said.

Now on the issue of democratic morals, in no convosation I have ever had with you have you ever said that 911 bombers were wrong etc, all you do is criticise people for standing up and saying that they were wrong, viscious etc.

Morals? You don't know the meaning of the word.
    No I criticized you because you backed genocide and the deportation of ALL MUSLIMS not just the extremists. You've done this a million times before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    Not being funny? I could have sworn you were a joke. Infact aren't you, your party and all your supporters a joke?

And you have the nerve to neg rep me because I criticised you and your friend's grasp of your "native language"?
    What ethnicity are you, might I ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johndoranglasgow)
    or "phoenix" as we British people spell it
    Idiot.
    Been pointed out before.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.