Turn on thread page Beta

The TSR BNP party watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    No I criticized you because you backed genocide and the deportation of ALL MUSLIMS not just the extremists. You've done this a million times before.
    I am dissapointed that muslims who say they are moderate only get enraged when cartoons are published in newspapers in denmark and norway, and attack you whenever you criticise muslims for not protesting against people who kill thousands in the name of an all loving god. Don't you think that's fair?

I never said all muslims at all, but I think they should do more if they truly disagree with the 'extremists', definetly.

This guys nails it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWeDHEPvuU

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    lol so your saying most of the "supporting" party on your side is of any use? most of them support BNP for no other reason appart from racism, and most of these people are dumb fools who dont even make it to college and you think the country would run better? lol, im pretty sure most of the stuff is being done by those that are thought to be the problem.

p.s im not saying im smart cose i aint so dont go picking straws
    Blah... blah... blah, nothing I have not heard before. People support the BNP because it is the only party that puts Britain first, always! People support the BNP because it believes in the revival of the British Nation. People support the BNP because of they like its policies, policies that even a hardcore Trotskyist would say is racist based upon tedious links and assumption. So get smart - get a life - get with the BNP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    I am dissapointed that muslims who say they are moderate only get enraged when cartoons are published in newspapers in denmark and norway, and attack you whenever you criticise muslims for not protesting against people who kill thousands in the name of an all loving god. Don't you think that's fair?

I never said all muslims at all, but I think they should do more if they truly disagree with the 'extremists', definetly.

This guys nails it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWeDHEPvuU
    You definitely backed the genocide and deportation of ALL Muslims. Bye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    Blah... blah... blah, nothing I have not heard before. People support the BNP because it is the only party that puts Britain first, always! People support the BNP because it believes in the revival of the British Nation. People support the BNP because of they like its policies, policies that even a hardcore Trotskyist would say is racist based upon tedious links and assumption. So get smart - get a life - get with the BNP!
    just out of curiousity, what do you think about gypsys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inzamam99)
    You definitely backed the genocide and deportation of ALL Muslims. Bye.
    bye bye.
    I noticed you still havn't addressed my point about actually comdemning the extremists, so bye.

ReputationRep:
    What ethnicity are you, might I ask?
    I don't think that's any of your business nor is it relevant to the discussion. Only somebody as ignorant and narrow-minded like you would judge an individual by their race or ethnicity.

For the record I am British born raised. Probably more British than you and I don't mean that by race or ethnicity, I mean that by my moral standards and the fact that I respect and judge people by the content of their character and on their own personal merits rather than what colour their skin is, what accent they speak with, how much money they have in their wallet, what God they worship etc.

You ask what ethnicity I am, well let me ask you; who the hell are you to judge me or what I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    We are all educated you will only get, ignorant people like yourself joining such a party.
    Tell Nick Griffin to go onto Question time again, I need a good laugh.

AGGGHH!! Muslamic ray guns. Run for your lives, save yourselves. NOOO!!

I'm guessing he doesn't know that infidel means without faith, so saying "muslamic infidel" is a muslim without faith which means he is not a Muslim.
    Such a misunderstood video, he's an Oxford postgrad having got a first in English literature

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to some serious debate after the election then guys.

ReputationRep:
    Was the OP high when he created this topic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSingingMute)
    Such a misunderstood video, he's an Oxford postgrad having got a first in English literature
    When he speaks a sentence it has a thousand meanings.

ReputationRep:
    just out of curiousity, what do you think about gypsys.
    No problem with individual gypsy's, yet a BNP councilor would have no issue addressing the concerns of local residents if for instance a illegal caravan park springs up near a residential suburb and in leading the campaign for a suitable solution based upon the interests of local people. But at a national level it must be said that appropriate measures must be taken to deal with the situation regarding where gypsy's settle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    When he speaks a sentence it has a thousand meanings.
    It's like speaking a portrait!

ReputationRep:
    lulz

ReputationRep:
    No problem with individual gypsy's, yet a BNP councilor would have no issue addressing the concerns of local residents if for instance a illegal caravan park springs up near a residential suburb and in leading the campaign for a suitable solution based upon the interests of local people. But at a national level it must be said that appropriate measures must be taken to deal with the situation regarding where gypsy's settle.
    kk sounds fair. now how do you feel about british asians who live here and work hard for their living

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    It's like speaking a portrait!
    He's talented I mean pissed on so many different levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    I don't think that's any of your business nor is it relevant to the discussion. Only somebody as ignorant and narrow-minded like you would judge an individual by their race or ethnicity.

For the record I am British born raised. Probably more British than you and I don't mean that by race or ethnicity, I mean that by my moral standards and the fact that I respect and judge people by the content of their character and on their own personal merits rather than what colour their skin is, what accent they speak with, how much money they have in their wallet, what God they worship etc.

You ask what ethnicity I am, well let me ask you; who the hell are you to judge me or what I do?
    Touched a nerve there did I? Well I was simply asking in order for me to make an informed deduction as to whether your opposition to us was based upon white guilt, misconceptions put about by the media and left-wing agitators or out of feeling some threat to a party that stands for both the acknowledgement of the British Peoples right to exist and for settled minorities to live in a Britain that still embodies the culture present here for a millennium.

So, don't give me the whole "who are you to judge" nonsense, my intent was nothing like that, and don't give me any rubbish about being of higher moral standing than myself. I do not know you, nor do you know me. Neither of us can judge the content of one another's character when behind a computer screen. Nice paraphrase of an MLK quote

ReputationRep:
    Bunch o' player haters

ReputationRep:
    kk sounds fair. now how do you feel about british asians who live here and work hard for their living
    Got no problem with them.

ReputationRep:
    Same - just replace illegal caravan site with mosque and temples and local people because Asians can be local with community at large. Also, replace where to settle with some religious groups within the Asian community advancing they're interests a bit too aggressively within the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Touched a nerve there did I? Well I was simply asking in order for me to make an informed deduction as to whether your opposition to us was based upon white guilt, misconceptions put about by the media and left-wing agitators or out of feeling some threat to a party that stands for both the acknowledgement of the British Peoples right to exist and for settled minorities to live in a Britain that still embodies the culture present here for a millennium.

So, don't give me the whole "who are you to judge" nonsense, my intent was nothing like that, and don't give me any rubbish about being of higher moral standing than myself. I do not know you, nor do you know me. Neither of us can judge the content of one another's character when behind a computer screen. Nice paraphrase of an MLK quote
    Touched a nerve? Hardly.

I was simply showing how narrow minded and bigotted and you and your like are in that everything has to revolve around race.

As far paraphrasing MLK well you could learn a lot from him if you weren't so racist. And no you are right I don't know but I must be a hundred times more the man you are if I can judge people without having to consider their race or ethnicity you bigotted idiot.

Oh one more thing what exactly embodies British culture? Getting drunk and shouting abuse and scapegoating ethnic minorities doesn't count.

And it's quite straight forward to behave like the big mighty junior nazi from behind a computer screen isn't it? You are just another waster, a misguided unintelligent fool who will no doubt drift into some meaningless existence.

You keep holding onto the delusion that you and your party actually stand for something and that you'll get somewhere someday.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.