Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    Touched a nerve there did I? Well I was simply asking in order for me to make an informed deduction as to whether your opposition to us was based upon white guilt, misconceptions put about by the media and left-wing agitators or out of feeling some threat to a party that stands for both the acknowledgement of the British Peoples right to exist and for settled minorities to live in a Britain that still embodies the culture present here for a millennium.

So, don't give me the whole "who are you to judge" nonsense, my intent was nothing like that, and don't give me any rubbish about being of higher moral standing than myself. I do not know you, nor do you know me. Neither of us can judge the content of one another's character when behind a computer screen. Nice paraphrase of an MLK quote
    Oh an one more thing. I don't feel threatened by you or your party. Your party and its supporters have so much substance to them that they have to resort to internet forums like this to spout their rubbish because they wouldn't be able to hack the public arena.

ReputationRep:
    Same - just replace illegal caravan site with mosque and temples and local people because Asians can be local with community at large. Also, replace where to settle with some religious groups within the Asian community advancing they're interests a bit too aggressively within the UK.
    ok so i agree with the fact that some religous groups are advancing aggressively then why is no action being taken to just stop planning permision to certain things and not involve the whole 'asian' community of which most are just trying to live standard lives like any other british citizen. The fact that theres like 10 mosques and there own muslim private schools in one area is something that action should be taken on and even then this is due to a minoirty whereas the majority is trying to live a standard british life but no action is taken so why should others be involved as a whole 'asian' group by some of the BNP's who are against 'asians' as a whole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Why would you characterise something legendary and beautiful such as that with a party of ignorant people?
    he can't even spell it right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    - Use electronically tagged “chain gangs” to provide labour for projects such as coastal defences;

Nick Griffin is still living in 1941. Someone needs to tell him that the Nazis are not about to invade.
    haha, I hope he is meaning against erosion otherwise I fear for his state of mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manesh2468)
    ok so i agree with the fact that some religous groups are advancing aggressively then why is no action being taken to just stop planning permision to certain things and not involve the whole 'asian' community of which most are just trying to live standard lives like any other british citizen. The fact that theres like 10 mosques and there own muslim private schools in one area is something that action should be taken on and even then this is due to a minoirty whereas the majority is trying to live a standard british life but no action is taken so why should others be involved as a whole 'asian' group by some of the BNP's who are against 'asians' as a whole.
    I think I understand what you're saying. Well, we have no problem with indiviudal Asians, Sikhs, actually have joined the party in relative strength since it was opened up to non-whites. Our chief problem with Islam(not Muslims as individuals) is that wherever it seems to go, gang-rape and forced conversion seem to follow it - we simply wish to stop that happening in this country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_zed)
    haha, I hope he is meaning against erosion otherwise I fear for his state of mind!
    He does mean defenses against coastal erosion, LOL! Also, it wasn't Nick Griffin that wrote the manifesto; I do believe it was Arthur Kemp and two other fellows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    Oh an one more thing. I don't feel threatened by you or your party. Your party and its supporters have so much substance to them that they have to resort to internet forums like this to spout their rubbish because they wouldn't be able to hack the public arena.
    You mean in the same way that there is a group for liberal democrats, labour and conservative supporters?

Anyway, why would we want you or anyone else to be threatened? You just don't see it do you? The BNP will stand up for what the British people want, but because it's members aren't afraid of hard talk and won't be prevented from telling the truth in the name of political correctness, you think that everyone in the BNP is racist (the big buzz word these days). If you're interested in my opinions, look at the thread I started which is a rant about modern society. I don't recall the name, but it is a long piece of writing and you'll know it if you care to take a look.

EDIT: I found it for you: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1585301

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    You mean in the same way that there is a group for liberal democrats, labour and conservative supporters?

Anyway, why would we want you or anyone else to be threatened? You just don't see it do you? The BNP will stand up for what the British people want, but because it's members aren't afraid of hard talk and won't be prevented from telling the truth in the name of political correctness, you think that everyone in the BNP is racist (the big buzz word these days). If you're interested in my opinions, look at the thread I started which is a rant about modern society. I don't recall the name, but it is a long piece of writing and you'll know it if you care to take a look.

EDIT: I found it for you: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1585301
    I love how you've highlighted British in bold as if to illustrate some point i.e. that you are somewhat more British than I am based on race/ethnicity. Pathetic.

The BNPs very policies are based on racism and xenophobia. Only a party as "respectable" as the BNP would refer to ethnic minorities regardless of them being 2nd or 3rd or dare I even say it, 4th generation British born and raised as "permanent guests". You party's solution to problems is to blame lifes troubles on everyone else but yourselves. That somehow somebody else was the backbone of your miserable life and downfall.

And if you seriously think that what you and the BNP speak is "the truth" as you put it then you seriously are deluded. If your party spoke the truth then you wouldn't have as little support as you do right now, you'd have elected MPs, you'd be holding party conferences in venues a little more respectable than a grotty, rundown pub in some backwater town.
    time you
    So please, don't rant on about how you and the BNP "tell the truth". You sound more and more deluded, psychotic and twisted every time you repeat it.

And about 70% of the posts in that thread are yours with the words "bump". What a waste of 7 seconds of my life.

ReputationRep:
    I have to inform the House that I have received an official request from Dave Davidson to form the TSR BNP Party and after careful consideration, I have decided to deny the request.

A number of the members listed in support of this party were not eligible to vote in the TSR election and so I had concerns that this party would slide into inactivity. This, coupled with my concerns with the aggressive and rather immature posting style of some members listed (along with one who clearly intended to troll) is why I am unable to recommend this party's formation to the Admins at this time.

If there are no more comments regarding the formation of a TSR BNP Party, I hope to bring this to a close. A general debate on the BNP's policies is better suited for the UK Politics Forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    I have to inform the House that I have received an official request from Dave Davidson to form the TSR BNP Party and after careful consideration, I have decided to deny the request.

A number of the members listed in support of this party were not eligible to vote in the TSR election and so I had concerns that this party would slide into activity. This, coupled with my concerns with the aggressive and rather immature posting style of some members listed (along with one who clearly intended to troll) is why I am unable to recommend this party's formation to the Admins at this time.

If there are no more comments regarding the formation of a TSR BNP Party, I hope to bring this to a close. A general debate on the BNP's policies is better suited for the UK Politics Forum.
    'into inactivity' I take it you meant, rather than 'into activity'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzman)
    'into inactivity' I take it you meant, rather than 'into activity'?
    Yes, have edited!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, have edited!
    Cool.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yes, have edited!
    Would it not have been better to let them form and see how it goes given the low activity anyway? Most parties have aggressive members and all I do half the time is troll. I'm neutral to their forming to be honest but I'm not sure about the reasoning because I think a few of them would have been active and may have brought something to the house - even if that something was far right policies.

I'm certainly no fan of the BNP but I am a fan of the democratic process being open.

ReputationRep:

A number of the members listed in support of this party were not eligible to vote in the TSR election and so I had concerns that this party would slide into inactivity. This, coupled with my concerns with the aggressive and rather immature posting style of some members listed (along with one who clearly intended to troll) is why I am unable to recommend this party's formation to the Admins at this time.

I think you made the right choice.

(Original post by paddy__power)
    Would it not have been better to let them form and see how it goes given the low activity anyway? Most parties have aggressive members and all I do half the time is troll. I'm neutral to their forming to be honest but I'm not sure about the reasoning because I think a few of them would have been active and may have brought something to the house - even if that something was far right policies.

I'm certainly no fan of the BNP but I am a fan of the democratic process being open.
    It seems the party was not given permission to form not through a lack of democracy, but because their prospective members were relatively new and unknown and there was no guarrantee they would maintain the course, nor was there any guarrantee the party would grow.
    I think it was the right decision.

ReputationRep:
    I love how you've highlighted British in bold as if to illustrate some point i.e. that you are somewhat more British than I am based on race/ethnicity. Pathetic.

The BNPs very policies are based on racism and xenophobia. Only a party as "respectable" as the BNP would refer to ethnic minorities regardless of them being 2nd or 3rd or dare I even say it, 4th generation British born and raised as "permanent guests". You party's solution to problems is to blame lifes troubles on everyone else but yourselves. That somehow somebody else was the backbone of your miserable life and downfall.

And if you seriously think that what you and the BNP speak is "the truth" as you put it then you seriously are deluded. If your party spoke the truth then you wouldn't have as little support as you do right now, you'd have elected MPs, you'd be holding party conferences in venues a little more respectable than a grotty, rundown pub in some backwater town.
    time you
    So please, don't rant on about how you and the BNP "tell the truth". You sound more and more deluded, psychotic and twisted every time you repeat it.

And about 70% of the posts in that thread are yours with the words "bump". What a waste of 7 seconds of my life.
    I didn't highlight the word British in my previous post to highlight being 'more British', rather to highlight the fact that the BNP will stand up for anyone who is British regardless of disability, race, etc.

Please tell me one of their policies that is based on race and xenophobia.

You say "Only a party as "respectable" as the BNP would refer to ethnic minorities regardless of them being 2nd or 3rd or dare I even say it, 4th generation British born and raised as "permanent guests" I have no idea what your point here is I'm afraid, please elaborate.

I don't have a miserable life and havn't fallen down, I'm a able university student who will speak the truth and won't panzy around issues in the name of political corrctness and offending someone (the translation of 'offence' these days ofcourse being 'I don't like the fact that I'm hearing the truth').

If you spent seven seconds looking at the thread which I provided a link to, then you clearly didn't read anything I wrote in it.

lastly, you say "And if you seriously think that what you and the BNP speak is "the truth" as you put it then you seriously are deluded.".
    What I suggest is this, it isn't the people willing to stand up and say "I've had enough, I'm going to vote for someone else" who are deluded. It is the people who are being manipulated by society to continue to vote for the same people regardless of what happens and what they do, and are being tossed back and forewards between cons, libs and labour, and are in belief of the lie that if you do stand up and say "I've had enough" then you must be deluded. My advice is therefore this: open your eyes, and think for yourself - I don't suspect you will fully appericiate that, but you will.

ReputationRep:
    Hello there I would like to join

ReputationRep:
    I think I understand what you're saying. Well, we have no problem with indiviudal Asians, Sikhs, actually have joined the party in relative strength since it was opened up to non-whites. Our chief problem with Islam(not Muslims as individuals) is that wherever it seems to go, gang-rape and forced conversion seem to follow it - we simply wish to stop that happening in this country.
    source?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I think you made the right choice.

It seems the party was not given permission to form not through a lack of democracy, but because their prospective members were relatively new and unknown and there was no guarrantee they would maintain the course, nor was there any guarrantee the party would grow.
    I think it was the right decision.
    There is never a guarantee, there isn't a guarantee that an MP will vote, or that a member who posts will ever post again. There is no guarantee that tomorrow I won't quit TSR, or that the powers that be won't decide to close the HOC. It may well be the right decision, none of us know, but I don't think it is the decision I would have made. I would have attached prerequisites for my recommendation and given them a chance to meet them rather than disbarring them on assumptions. Maybe that's why Nick is the speaker though, maybe his judgement here is better than mine and that's fine :dontknow:

(Original post by yourmum)
    Hello there I would like to join
    From your name I see why. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Touched a nerve? Hardly.

I was simply showing how narrow minded and bigotted and you and your like are in that everything has to revolve around race.

As far paraphrasing MLK well you could learn a lot from him if you weren't so racist. And no you are right I don't know but I must be a hundred times more the man you are if I can judge people without having to consider their race or ethnicity you bigotted idiot.

Oh one more thing what exactly embodies British culture? Getting drunk and shouting abuse and scapegoating ethnic minorities doesn't count.

And it's quite straight forward to behave like the big mighty junior nazi from behind a computer screen isn't it? You are just another waster, a misguided unintelligent fool who will no doubt drift into some meaningless existence.

You keep holding onto the delusion that you and your party actually stand for something and that you'll get somewhere someday.

/thread

fantastically well put sir

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.