Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    As you said the more members we have the better the chance we have of forming.
    I'm one of the most active members as well so it removes that excuse

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHA! This thread made me laugh

As someone who values others opinions, I must say you're entitled to make the party. However, I don't agree with what BNP stands for at all.

I imagine you'll be full of the TSR trolls, instead of people who actually care about the BNP or their views

And... having more than one culture living together in a country doesn't mean that your culture or people are under threat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh993)
    So yea feel free to create this and watch how every brown will come at you in packs of aggression until it falls and hits the ground like a piece'a bird ****

best wishes

manny (a indian-sikh ready to **** up any BNP boy who wants a keyboard fight)
    This is what happens when you own an entire peoples over a period of time.

They remain angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I'm one of the most active members as well so it removes that excuse
    So you want membership?

ReputationRep:
    Be careful.

Adam may take a disliking to your sig, despite not caring, and then try and link you to something, and fail. Then he may fix it, and I'm not giving him another pat on the head :hand:
    :lol: I think I'm going to stay out of this quarrell. :yes:

You seem to have an obession with us. Should you want membership simply pm me or AlexD14
    I've made half a dozen or so posts in this thread mostly about the topic at hand. I really wouldn't say that qualifies me as having an "obsession." Furthermore the only interest I have in this topic is putting forth my opinion and then discussing the topic and the various options.
    I don't think it goes beyond that, nor would my interest in the BNP ever go beyond that be it a faux BNP party on an internet forum or the real party.
    Not just because I am a liberal and because it doesn't match my political beliefs but also I disagree with the party ethically too.

So no, I'm not interested in joining your party.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    So you want membership?
    I will let you know

ReputationRep:
    So you want membership?
    You're asking the labour leader if he wants to join the BNP?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    :lol: I think I'm going to stay out of this quarrell. :yes:

I've made half a dozen or so posts in this thread mostly about the topic at hand. I really wouldn't say that qualifies me as having an "obsession." Furthermore the only interest I have in this topic is putting forth my opinion and then discussing the topic and the various options.
    I don't think it goes beyond that, nor would my interest in the BNP ever go beyond that be it a faux BNP party on an internet forum or the real party.
    Not just because I am a liberal and because it doesn't match my political beliefs but also I disagree with the party ethically too.

So no, I'm not interested in joining your party.
    It's fun

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/the-real-bnp/

ReputationRep:
    so how many people are interested, when I asked to join I got a PM to say just one more needed to set it up...it hasn't been set up yet though?

ReputationRep:
    It's fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    Also the establishment seems to totally reject the idea of White people organizing on a political level and forming there own political parties. This is seen all over the western world; for instance the NPD in Germany has twice been faced the threat of being forcibly disbanded by the state - in America, A3P(American Third Position) activists have been attacked whilst out leafleting. Similar events have happened in France, Sweden, Austria and Britain. This is shocking when compared to the fact that groups such as Operation Black Vote is given the establishment nod-of-approval and that Black and Asian people are allowed to organise themselves on a political, cultural and even at a workplace level.
    Yes but as pointed out "black groups" like the NBPA have NEVER barred membership to those of non-black origin or skin colour and nor have they derided those of other ethnicities whereas the BNP as I have stated time and again were FORCED to change their policies and from the offset have based their foundation on principles of racism, fascism and eugenics.

It's funny how the BNP cling onto the NBPA argument without actually knowing anything about the foundation of the organisation or its policies.

Also members of those organisations don't tend to start conversations along the lines "what ethnicity are you"?

Hehehe you are a funny chap but please do keep responding and trying to confabulate an intelligent argument and believing that you actually deserve some sort of respect.

ReputationRep:
    So you want membership?
    (Original post by mathperson)
    QFA
    Considering the speakers decision to not allow you to further your application to create this party on the grounds that many of your potential members had a low post count amongst other things, I would say that you probably would need to stretch your membership further afield, try and find more seasoned posters with better rep who have been on TSR for a while or a short while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    Yer but when white people set up groups to defend white people we get called racist for example there is white only militas and groups in South Africa due to the thousands of murders against whites there since apartheid ended but no-one gives a **** about the whites unlike when the blacks were being discriminated against. And before you say yer well the blacks deserve it after slavery the blacks were the ones who captured other blacks and sold them to whites so dont even try that poor excuse. Same in America I used to think the KKK were mad racists but when you see figures such as blacks are 35-40 times more likely to commit crimes against whites than vice versia and also blacks get priority due to affirmative action - Pure racist and that is why in America white people need the protection of groups such as the KKK however extreme they may appear at first.
    There is no point in trying to engage in a political debate with a madman but thankfully (as your rep suggests) nobody takes you seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    so how many people are interested, when I asked to join I got a PM to say just one more needed to set it up...it hasn't been set up yet though?
    Some of our members need to get their posts up not long now though.

ReputationRep:
    Can you feel the love ? :3

:flower2::flower2::flower2::flower2:
    :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    :shh:

Make me. :rolleyes:
    Im happy you have chosen TSR BNP to chat and I apprecaited your continued support but can we keep the topic on TSR BNP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redreynard)
    immigration has a hugely detrimental effect on the nhs. old people nowadays spend their last weeks and days being cared for by people who have a different culture from them, a different sense of humour, a different religion, in short they are cared for by people who can not empathise with them. a lonely death.
    i do not blame the foreign nursing assistants. if i was working in a pakistani hospital, i doubt i'd know what to say to an elderly devout muslim farmer who married his teenage cousin, has never seen blue peter, and who would probably despise my world view. i could not chat about village life, could not quote from the koran, would not know the language well enough to even attempt humour. no i'd just let the funny little foreigner die whilst i looked on uncomprehendingly thinking how weird and alien he was.
    Hmm ok then but one thing about your statement puzzles me.

Culture, humour, religion.......I thought doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals were employed on their professional and clinical skills as competent clinicians i.e. their ability to make a sound diagnosis, request specific investigations, prescribe the right medication, carry out an appropriate management plan etc.

Well that's the impression I've got at university the last 4 years.

Empathy and providing first-class healthcare isn't about any of those things you listed above and I doubt a gentleman with a dissecting aorta is going to refuse surgery because the consultant trained in Lahore and has never watched the Antiques Roadshow or doesn't know who Stanley Matthews is.

Immigration is what made the NHS work in the first place. But I suppose you can't understand that.

But yeah the clinicians working on the NHS are hired not because of superficial values you stipulated. Yes there has to be an ability to empathise and sympathise with patients but race or religion doesn't play a role in that. Most importantly it's their professional and clinical standards on which they are employed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Warrior King)
    There is no point in trying to engage in a political debate with a madman but thankfully (as your rep suggests) nobody takes you seriously.
    Yes youre a madman because you sound like a typical left wing sheep. People know im right check the figures for yourself and thats why the left wing sheep neg me to try and make me look bad pretty pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    Yes youre a madman because you sound like a typical left wing sheep. People know im right check the figures for yourself and thats why the left wing sheep neg me to try and make me look bad pretty pathetic.
    Didn't know sheep had a political stance........

Who are the "people" you refer to? Why should I waste my time scouring the net for mystery figures? If you believe in your argument so strongly why don't you show us the evidence?

Youre is spelt you're.

Make you look bad and pathetic? You do a fine job of that all by yourself.
    And if you re-read what you typed I'm sure you'll appreciate why I and so many other users reading your post think you're a madman. Infact madman is inaccurate. You're no man or a human being. You're something but not a man.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.