Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Quick question: if you feel so inextricably tied to - and at home with - people of your own "race", why do you feel a need to be part of a party/organisation? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Down with this sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    lol your a scumbag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    Hardly run by "thugs and idiots", unfortunately party activists seem to take it upon themselves to wash the dirty linen in public; taking transparency to an all new level. Also, the media seem to always highlight a news story about a BNP member getting involved in a crime or civil disturbance, yet never seem to give the crooks in the big three parties the same attention.
    You have no idea what you are saying, I have watched documentaries showing the inner circle BNP member having fights in the street, because they are too stupid to voice their counter-arguments to people calling a spade a spade and a racist a racist, so they resorted to throwing punches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyingDutchman)
    By 3 members you mean one more TSR user who has multiple accounts ?

Seriously the BNP are dead. They were burried a long time ago. They failed so amazingly at the last elections that I just stopped caring.

My policy atm is I don't give a damn, I'm willing to bet my house on them never even coming close to power. Even when Britain was in a recession people weren't desperate enough to vote for you. If they ever do get in power then I'm gonna tell them I'm 1/10 ethnic minority on my mothers side and I want to go home then take their money and live it up in America.
    This is a TSR BNP which has yet to be tested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_TSR_Dunce)
    lol your a scumbag
    *you're

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bun)
    I have nothing against the party being created, if enough people want it to be. I would be worried about the state of affairs if it did get enough support though, I'm not going to lie.
    One thing I've always wondered though - apart from being completely ignorant - why would anyone support the BNP? There are far better alternatives in terms of good policies - UKIP actually represent a decent, libertarian aproach to some extent, and it's not just this, but the BNP have no chance.
    Unless something drastic happens in the UK, which means that the main parties are hated so much (e.g. something like the great depression), they won't get anywhere. And even if this did happen, you would need somebody like Hitler to pull the strings, with his oratory skills to actually show them as a reasonable (obviously it isn't, but you know what I mean) alternative, and that just won't happen either, because the English language isn't suited to his rhetoric - it just wouldn't happen, and if Hitler had been English, and things had happened in England as in Germany back then, the language wouldn't have enabled him to be succesful as he was with his speeches.
    Thankfully, the BNP are not an alternative, so why do people actually support them?
    The BNP have a range of policies from across the political spectrum and could be regarded as a Third Positionist party, I most like how the party both supports socially conservative idea's such as supporting the nuclear family and the re-affirmation of a strong moral nation with the traditional leftist position of advocating the establishment of co-operative model business. Also, you broke Godwin's Law! :P

ReputationRep:
    I wanna see this. I wouldn't mind to see an TSR BNP party tbh...Troll the crap out of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    x
    Out of interest, what would be your ideal scenario in terms of immigration and immigrants? Would you like to see all immigrants leave Britain?

ReputationRep:
    This is a TSR BNP which has yet to be tested
    What kind of moron calls it the BNP then ?

Why would you name your party that has yet to be tested after something that failed so hard and has such a negative stigma associated with it ?

Some politician you're going to be.

Btw 3 red gems of neg rep is unbecoming for the leader of a political party. True story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    You would have to find other ignorant, moronic people such as yourself in order to start it up.
    Statements like this amuse me. You're contradicting yourself by saying they're ignorant and moronic; aren't they entitled to their opinion just as much as you are?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a supporter of the BNP, but I'll let them have their opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    I wanna see this. I wouldn't mind to see an TSR BNP party tbh...Troll the crap out of them
    Why bit sad dont you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikoghoo)
    You have no idea what you are saying, I have watched documentaries showing the inner circle BNP member having fights in the street, because they are too stupid to voice their counter-arguments to people calling a spade a spade and a racist a racist, so they resorted to throwing punches.
    Give me specific examples of to counter. Most of these "exposes'" are simply BBC propaganda(I know, I sound like a fruit-loop). For instance, the Panorama documentary on the party was an absolute farce, previously the magazine. Searchlight had infiltrated the Bradford branch with agent provocateurs and simply mixed these provocateurs with young members, pilled them with drink and encouraged them too talk about Ethnic Minorities in a disgusting way. Also, the Bradford organiser, Andy Sykes had the ability to have every one of those men that encouraged violence kicked out of the party but chose not to due to being in the pay of Searchlight and the BBC Panorama programme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    The BNP have a range of policies from across the political spectrum and could be regarded as a Third Positionist party, I most like how the party both supports socially conservative idea's such as supporting the nuclear family and the re-affirmation of a strong moral nation with the traditional leftist position of advocating the establishment of co-operative model business. Also, you broke Godwin's Law! :P
    I know, him and his blooming law but in this case, I'm not really on about how it is 'bad because Hitler did it' - everyone knows the BNP is bad, I'm just saying that thankfully, the BNP will never come to power. Yes, they do have a range of policies, unfortunately, they have taken the expression 'best of both worlds' and got it completely wrong. They have taken the worst policies from each side of politics. They are economically fairly left, and we've seen where that leads already! And then they have taken a good conservative idea, i.e. supporting families, having some sort of national pride, and blown it so far out of the water, mixing it in with their racist, and simply stupid policies, meaning they are just a party for the unhappy, knee jerk people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SAK.A)
    We are all educated you will only get, ignorant people like yourself joining such a party.
    Tell Nick Griffin to go onto Question time again, I need a good laugh.

AGGGHH!! Muslamic ray guns. Run for your lives, save yourselves. NOOO!!
    I lol'd at the video!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheFlyingDutchman)
    What kind of moron calls it the BNP then ?

Why would you name your party that has yet to be tested after something that failed so hard and has such a negative stigma associated with it ?

Some politician you're going to be.

Btw 3 red gems of neg rep is unbecoming for the leader of a political party. True story.
    Im not the leader

ReputationRep:
    The BNP appeal to me because they put the British first. They will protect the rights of British workers. They will stand up for our great country against the EU.
    So would the BNP party be protesting against all the immigrants who are taking up cleaning jobs or is this too beneath them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ikoghoo)
    This isn't funny.
    Lighten up.

ReputationRep:
    3 more people to join and we can make our appeal to the speaker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    Out of interest, what would be your ideal scenario in terms of immigration and immigrants? Would you like to see all immigrants leave Britain?
    Our immigration policy is set out like this:

.All forthcoming immigration into the country is halted, unless an individual migrant has something of vital national interest; i.e a Japanese physicist to help with our Nuclear programme.

.All those who wish to leave the country would be given a subsidy to allow them to have a degree of financial security when they begin they're new lives helping they're fellow kinsmen in they're traditional racial/ethnic/cultural homelands.

.All Asylum applications approved since 1997 would be reviewed due to Labours joke of an asylum system.

This would hopefully allow the population to become relatively stable and therefore the building population catastrophe heading our way could be averted as we would now be capable of feeding and heating and lighting ourselves. Also, it would allow those who have entered the country to successfully integrate rather than living in ghettoized communities. Finally, the British people would not be mixed into extinction and the British folk culture would continue its existence only partially damaged by the multicultural experiment.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.