Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    .All forthcoming immigration into the country is halted, unless an individual migrant has something of vital national interest; i.e a Japanese physicist to help with our Nuclear programme.
    Ridiculous. You're putting irrational ethnic and civic factors above economic ones. If you want to destabilize our economy then this is probably the way to go about it.

.All those who wish to leave the country would be given a subsidy to allow them to have a degree of financial security when they begin they're new lives helping they're fellow kinsmen in they're traditional racial/ethnic/cultural homelands.
    You do realize that this is financially unfeasible, right?

.All Asylum applications approved since 1997 would be reviewed due to Labours joke of an asylum system.
    Again, and this would solve ... what? Many of these people may have gained citizenship, you have no right to kick them out. What's more, aside from the obvious moral deficiency here, it'd cost you rather a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I do wonder if you meant to put a comma after Christ :mmm:
    Oh dear, I'm as bad as they are Still, at least I can tell the difference between 'Aloud' and 'Allowed', which even my 9 year old brother can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    I mean the native Brits ofcourse.
    Right. Is that not elitist? Also, another person who agrees with their policy say's that anyone with a British passport is considered British.

What would happen to those who are not native?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh993)
    allowed* benefit ....and the grammar used there was beyond terrible, dear sir.

and yet you wanna throw the foreigners out?!! £100 that the first 10 jonny-foreigners I'd find could speak better English than you lot!
    *want to

In all seriousness pal, once you start correcting someones spelling mistakes in an argument, you've already lost. You haven't made any points besides "YOU RACIST LOL", and I thought their beliefs were so ridiculous that you would have many sound arguments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bramz19)
    Don't you recognise that an outflow of foreigners would seriously damage the economy? Depending on the size of subsidies, the measure would either not be large enough to work, or would financially cripple the government, and the productivity of the people who leave would also be sorely missed.

Okay, now don't you think the bits in bold are just a tad melodramatic? I mean, come on, be reasonable.
    According to the latest statistics from the ONS we have over 9 million economically inactive. Not many foreigners would leave, my estimation would be one million over a five year period. Furthermore, I have worked in three places in my lifetime, each have been low-pay, manual work. Each time I have worked alongside economic migrants and fellow Britons, now to be fair to the migrants they work hard, but never out-class they're British counterparts. Simultaneously, we would begin the re-structuring of the welfare system to a system geared towards pushing those able enough to work, into work. This is explained in more detail here: http://bnp.org.uk/policies/housing-welfare

ReputationRep:
    Why should someone who is British not be put first in Britain? The policy that you seem to be advocating seems to be the nonsensical one. Also, someone with a British passport is British, however we do acknowledge that there are Welsh, Scots, Irish and English ethnicities and the members of said ethnicities are the one's who have prinicipally built up the nation over the past 3000 years.
    When are British people put after those who are not British?

Also, what policy am I advocating? Or rather, what policy do you believe me to be advocating?

ReputationRep:
    Beam me up Scotty Oh ****, this isn't the Star Trek Soc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry.C)
    *want to

In all seriousness pal, once you start correcting someones spelling mistakes in an argument, you've already lost. You haven't made any points besides "YOU RACIST LOL", and I thought their beliefs were so ridiculous that you would have many sound arguments.
    pffffftttt you, "pal", are some arrogant **** coming to me in this manner...funny eh? Prove me to they're not racist then come back to me.

Go, scuttle back to your gutter if you WANNA defend the BNP. Got no time for it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Im hoping we will be aloud into the current election which will benfit the house and bring it much more activity and debate
    You wouldn't be. You have missed the deadline for manifesto submissions, so if your application to create a party is granted, you will have no MPs until the next general election.

I'd also like to point out, that not only do you need at least 10 members to form a new party, but that they also need to meet the requirements to vote in TSR elections. That means they must have at least 150 posts and have been a member of TSR for at least 3 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I doubt you will be to be honest, but good luck anyway.
    It can only be good for the house

ReputationRep:
    pffffftttt you, "pal", are some arrogant **** coming to me in this manner...funny eh? Prove me to they're not racist then come back to me.

Go, scuttle back to your gutter if you WANNA defend the BNP. Got no time for it.
    You have me wrong, I do not agree with their policies, but I support their right to exist.
    Again, I'm not saying they're not racist, I'm saying you have a burden of proof, "focused on providing evidential warrant and cogent arguments for their positions."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tieyourmotherdown)
    Ridiculous. You're putting irrational ethnic and civic factors above economic ones. If you want to destabilize our economy then this is probably the way to go about it.

You do realize that this is financially unfeasible, right?

Again, and this would solve ... what? Many of these people may have gained citizenship, you have no right to kick them out. What's more, aside from the obvious moral deficiency here, it'd cost you rather a lot.
    Firstly, considering that seasonal economic migrants can leave and enter the country at will due to EU directive it could regarded that having a system based on economic migration and dependent on there labour is rather irrational. Point 2 is not financially unfeasible, we have designated the appropriate cuts that would have to be made in-order to accommodate such spending.

Lastly, I'm an ignorant racist, so I want to kick the darkies out don't I? But seriously, if you can't see the problem, you obviously don't read the Daily Mail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaran-j)
    You wouldn't be. You have missed the deadline for manifesto submissions, so if your application to create a party is granted, you will have no MPs until the next general election.

I'd also like to point out, that not only do you need at least 10 members to form a new party, but that they also need to meet the requirements to vote in TSR elections. That means they must have at least 150 posts and have been a member of TSR for at least 3 months.
    It would seem as though we shall have to work towards standing in the next General Election, rather than the forthcoming one.

(Original post by Rzc)
    Statements like this amuse me. You're contradicting yourself by saying they're ignorant and moronic; aren't they entitled to their opinion just as much as you are?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a supporter of the BNP, but I'll let them have their opinion!

Oh I never said they aren't entitled to their opinion. I just gave mine.

ReputationRep:
    So yea feel free to create this and watch how every brown will come at you in packs of aggression until it falls and hits the ground like a piece'a bird ****

best wishes

manny (a indian-sikh ready to **** up any BNP boy who wants a keyboard fight)
    What do you make of that crazy Sikh guy who is a pretty senior BNP supporter? I forget his name. Didn't anyone explain to the poor fella they'll kick him out after they're done with the Muslims? That they're just grabbing headlines with the anti-Islam stance? Or rewind a decade or so ago and see what the BNP thought of Indians. They are the same party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know_ThySelf)
    When are British people put after those who are not British?

Also, what policy am I advocating? Or rather, what policy do you believe me to be advocating?
    All public sector services, such as public housing, other forms of government welfare, etc.

It appeared as though you disagreed with the Britain First policy and was in favour of one of equality or a foreigner first one.

ReputationRep:
    We'd take the money from the abolishment of the Department of International Development and would after a number of years begin to gradually expand the measures already in place for the re-settlement of those who wish to leave the country.

Secondly, however long it takes for the civil servants to review them, due to our policy on asylum applications they'd have quite a bit more free time to review said applications.

Yes we would withdraw immediately.

Tough question, despite the fact that we acknowledge the tremendous impact on our culture and even our law code and our constitutional framework, we also acknowledge the impact pagan beliefs had during Celtic and Roman times.

But to base ourselves on a religion would be unwise so I would assume not entirely at least.
    Did you realize that the Department of International Development affects British business contracts. That is why we give aid to strong economies like India. We help their poorest, In return we get favorable contracts which is used to pay British Workers. This in turn helps the UK economy and at a time where we are all in a recession, Growth is really needed so that businesses can expand and create more jobs.

-Do you advocate the return of European immigrants/migrants back to their respective countries?

-If immigrants/migrants do leave, then what if there is a shortage of low skilled labour jobs? Will your policy change?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    Oh I never said they aren't entitled to their opinion. I just gave mine.
    Haha okay :d

Just let them be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    What do you make of that crazy Sikh guy who is a pretty senior BNP supporter? I forget his name. Didn't anyone explain to the poor fella they'll kick him out after they're done with the Muslims? That they're just grabbing headlines with the anti-Islam stance? Or rewind a decade or so ago and see what the BNP thought of Indians. They are the same party.
    he's no sikh - I've said this time and time again. Our religion doesn't preach hatred towards muslims....

that man is a lunatic and out of touch with reality.

safe

ReputationRep:
    he's no sikh - I've said this time and time again. Our religion doesn't preach hatred towards muslims....

that man is a lunatic and out of touch with reality.

safe
    I was just wondering what your opinion was that's all. I got Sikh mates who think the same thing. Safe.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.