Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So you support a party who wants to bring back corporal punishment in schools, capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers, stop interfering in Middle Eastern issues because they apparently are the reason there are many Muslims living here and thinks that all asylum seekers are scroungers? So you're supporting ignorance? Well aren't you intelligent?

Good luck finding people on TSR who are thick enough to join your poxy party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    Firstly, considering that seasonal economic migrants can leave and enter the country at will due to EU directive it could regarded that having a system based on economic migration and dependent on there labour is rather irrational.
    Quite the contrary. Purely economic migration is the most rational form you can find, as people will essentially come and go where the demand for work is. In practice it doesn't work quite like that, however it's the most rational system you could find.

Point 2 is not financially unfeasible, we have designated the appropriate cuts that would have to be made in-order to accommodate such spending.
    Elaborate. What are you cutting? How much are you paying to each person that leaves? How do you justify this policy when the majority of the public would probably fundamentally disagree with it?

Lastly, I'm an ignorant racist, so I want to kick the darkies out don't I? But seriously, if you can't see the problem, you obviously don't read the Daily Mail.
    No I don't read the Daily Mail. Mainly because actively reading lies doesn't really interest me, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Singh993)
    So yea feel free to create this and watch how every brown will come at you in packs of aggression until it falls and hits the ground like a piece'a bird ****

best wishes

manny (a indian-sikh ready to **** up any BNP boy who wants a keyboard fight)
    Lol, I want to rep you!

And blacks and yellows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    Because I support the right of my race to exist?
    Brown people don't stop your race, or any other race from existing

ReputationRep:
    sh*t is sh*t is sh*t

that's your "political" party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    This isn't a society.
    Well the group he's attempting to make.

ReputationRep:
    To clear up a couple of things:

If formed, this party wouldn't be able to stand in the current election as it has already begun and voting has started. They would have no MP's, but would be able to submit legislation if they found an MP to second it.

A party wishing to form has to go through two approvals. One from me and then from the Admins. I can't speak for the Admins on this, but I would be considering not just whether they meet the basic criteria (10 eligible voters), but if the party is likely to stay active and if the members are regular posters on TSR. The political position of the BNP party doesn't matter so much, but what is important is that the party conducts itself within TSR rules and has members who are respectful to others regardless of race. That is something I would look closely at when deciding whether or not to recommend the party to the Admins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    Making a stand against the muslamic ray guns, are you?
    "I'm going on a march. Coz I want Britain to be back British...You've got interracial law. The Muslamic Infidels. In every country."

Catchy remix.

ReputationRep:
    can i join? im against all a-rabs and darkies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishy786)
    Did you realize that the Department of International Development affects British business contracts. That is why we give aid to strong economies like India. We help their poorest, In return we get favorable contracts which is used to pay British Workers. This in turn helps the UK economy and at a time where we are all in a recession, Growth is really needed so that businesses can expand and create more jobs.

-Do you advocate the return of European immigrants/migrants back to their respective countries?

-If immigrants/migrants do leave, then what if there is a shortage of low skilled labour jobs? Will your policy change?
    It would appear to me that our industry is not receiving any such favorable bonus from the current situation. Also, considering that we have one of/largest trade deficits it would seem that the governments priority should be to expand our own industrial base and attempt to become a leader in high-tech industry rather than supporting the industry of India.

In regards to your two other points: No, there would be no open advocation of the return of European migrants, however they would still benefit from the expansion of the repatriation scheme. Finally, no, if there was to be a shortage of low skilled jobs than our policy of no immigration would be vital in the interests of the British worker.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Uzzy?)
    Well the group he's attempting to make.
    A party, or a mock party, as stated in the post title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayshizzle)
    What will happen to the NHS if you throw us brownies out?!?!

:facepalm2:
    Ha ha.

Send all the "foreigners" back home!!

Oh ****, that's most of the nurses and a good no of doctors and dentists gone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrifer)
    Actually even the BNP don't associate themselves with the EDL. There's a lot of mutual dislike.
    And mutual amusement.

I am amused by both parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Lol, I want to rep you!

And blacks and yellows.
    haha cheeeers

and yea..black n yellow, black n yellow...yeeee uuh huuhh! cheeky bit of wif khalia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    A party, or a mock party, as stated in the post title.
    I'd still classify it as a group. Same thing really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tieyourmotherdown)
    Quite the contrary. Purely economic migration is the most rational form you can find, as people will essentially come and go where the demand for work is. In practice it doesn't work quite like that, however it's the most rational system you could find.

Elaborate. What are you cutting? How much are you paying to each person that leaves? How do you justify this policy when the majority of the public would probably fundamentally disagree with it?

No I don't read the Daily Mail. Mainly because actively reading lies doesn't really interest me, to be honest.
    Than you begin treating people simply as economic entities and units of production rather than as people and part of a nation. Also, where does the entity of the Nation-State rest in your proposed model, if I might ask? Furthermore, do you think that life is not just about making money?

The stopping of all foreign aid, abolishment of Department of International Development; I do believe that our withdrawal from the EU and the stopping of mass-immigration would also save us a bit of money, but that is up for debate.

The Daily Mail remark was a joke, mate :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinchenko)
    edit: My fav BNP hypocrisy: Nick Griffin is homophobic yet has had affairs with several of his male secretaries....
    Next thing you know, he'll have an affair with a brown person...

ReputationRep:
    I thought this might be of interest to some people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YQA...mbedded#at=156

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    Next thing you know, he'll have an affair with a brown person...
    Haha! Well, you never know...after all, he is both hypocritical and illogical. Much like the outwardly anti-gay, pro-family, 'lock 'em up and throw away the key' leader of the Austrian far-right party who died last year in a car crash...on his way from a gay club where he'd been with his boyfriend back to his wife at home at 140mph in a 70 zone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vinchenko)
    Haha! Well, you never know...after all, he is both hypocritical and illogical. Much like the outwardly anti-gay, pro-family, 'lock 'em up and throw away the key' leader of the Austrian far-right party who died last year in a car crash...on his way from a gay club where he'd been with his boyfriend back to his wife at home at 140mph in a 70 zone...
    Prick.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.