Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hell, I'll join. In for the lulz and trolling the **** out of people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexD14)
    Our immigration policy is set out like this:

.All forthcoming immigration into the country is halted, unless an individual migrant has something of vital national interest
    So what about doctors and nurses?

There are hospitals which don't have enough doctors because immigrations rules for doctors were recently tightened and the flow of doctors from India has been reduced.

ReputationRep:
    Prick.
    Joerg Haider. As good a guy as Nick Griffin, I'm sure....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    I mean the native Brits ofcourse.
    What's a native Brit?

Somebody who was born here?

ReputationRep:
    It would appear to me that our industry is not receiving any such favorable bonus from the current situation. Also, considering that we have one of/largest trade deficits it would seem that the governments priority should be to expand our own industrial base and attempt to become a leader in high-tech industry rather than supporting the industry of India.

In regards to your two other points: No, there would be no open advocation of the return of European migrants, however they would still benefit from the expansion of the repatriation scheme. Finally, no, if there was to be a shortage of low skilled jobs than our policy of no immigration would be vital in the interests of the British worker.
    Yes and the reason being because we have a shortage of high skilled workers. Where are all the engineers and scientists that Britain used to produce in the past?
    We have become tertiary consumers, we need to move back a step and start manufacturing and producing consumer goods. And to expand our industrial base, we need people that are qualified, no matter what race or colour. Would you agree?

-Would there be an open advocation for the return of African migrants?

-Would all the menial jobs, like cleaning the toilets and emptying the bins, be given to White British Workers or would you retain just these immigrants?

ReputationRep:
    Our immigration policy is set out like this:

.All forthcoming immigration into the country is halted, unless an individual migrant has something of vital national interest; i.e a Japanese physicist to help with our Nuclear programme.

.All those who wish to leave the country would be given a subsidy to allow them to have a degree of financial security when they begin they're new lives helping they're fellow kinsmen in they're traditional racial/ethnic/cultural homelands.

.All Asylum applications approved since 1997 would be reviewed due to Labours joke of an asylum system.

This would hopefully allow the population to become relatively stable and therefore the building population catastrophe heading our way could be averted as we would now be capable of feeding and heating and lighting ourselves. Also, it would allow those who have entered the country to successfully integrate rather than living in ghettoized communities. Finally, the British people would not be mixed into extinction and the British folk culture would continue its existence only partially damaged by the multicultural experiment.
    So who's going to pick your vegetables when you send the Polish workers back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tieyourmotherdown)
    **Allowed.
    **Benefit.

Jesus Christ and the BNP wonder why people think they're a bunch of idiots.
    I think the majority of brown people could write better English.

ReputationRep:
    If the BNP were truly Fascist, as people would lead the (clearly) ill-educated to believe, I would be behind you with much vehemence.

Unfortunately any party that promotes 'Democracy' and claims it will perform absurd acts such as paying immigrants increasing amounts to 'leave' certainly doesn't have my devotion. In-particular I see no affinity with your leader 'Nick Griffin', a cross-eyed fool whom can't hold his own in heated (or even calm) debate.

Britain's last great figurehead was Sir Mosley. And I see no man living up to his great legacy within my life time.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pDRIJC31tU

I would say good luck, but I honestly couldn't care less if you all got cancer and died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Future)
    So what about doctors and nurses?

There are hospitals which don't have enough doctors because immigrations rules for doctors were recently tightened and the flow of doctors from India has been reduced.
    Simply encourage people to take up the medical profession. This would be done my medicine having a greater emphasis in tertiary education. Also, it would appear that immigration does, as a whole, have a negative effect on the NHS.

ReputationRep:
    Lastly, I'm an ignorant racist, so I want to kick the darkies out don't I? But seriously, if you can't see the problem, you obviously don't read the Daily Mail.
    Comedy gold, keep it coming guys! =)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a British Born Chinese...can I join?

ReputationRep:
    fail

ReputationRep:
    God, not this again...

ReputationRep:
    No, there would be no open advocation of the return of European migrants.
    So why would there be advocation of the return of migrants from anywhere else in the world?

ReputationRep:
    The PCP Mk II?

ReputationRep:
    It would appear to me that our industry is not receiving any such favorable bonus from the current situation. Also, considering that we have one of/largest trade deficits it would seem that the governments priority should be to expand our own industrial base and attempt to become a leader in high-tech industry rather than supporting the industry of India.

In regards to your two other points: No, there would be no open advocation of the return of European migrants, however they would still benefit from the expansion of the repatriation scheme. Finally, no, if there was to be a shortage of low skilled jobs than our policy of no immigration would be vital in the interests of the British worker.
    Question: Why do we NEED a large industrial base? It is not necessary, or even possible to rebuild a massive low-skilled base set of workers. Far more desirable to improve education, become a global design and technology and commerce hub (as we slowly are - London is now the world's biggest city in terms of financial transactions) and outsource the actual building of stuff to places that can do it much cheaper. It means that people in this country get a much better quality of life and richer, outsourcing means we provide money to other countries that's not aid but does help their development. India can build anything that we can far cheaper because of cheaper land and better resource availability and less restrictive planning regimes.

Therefore why not just try and profit out of that instead of trying to compete when we can't?? It'd take a generation or two for improved education and so on, but british industry oughtn't to be resuscitated, it's progress to move away from it! Having the vast majority of people work in the design, technology and services industries would be of massive benefit to us, as our incomes and quality of life would improve. In a globalised world, it is just irrelevant whether we produce our own goods and so on (though it is probably desirable for environmental reasons to produce most of our own food and more of our own energy). It just seems to be a massive falsehood that government ought to be investing a lot in propping up low-tech jobs in basic industries, I've yet to hear a convincing and comprehensive argument for it! I am, here, excluding the much more high tech and developed (and better paid) industries just to be clear - having companies like Boeing and EADS and BAe is only advantageous to us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishy786)
    Yes and the reason being because we have a shortage of high skilled workers. Where are all the engineers and scientists that Britain used to produce in the past?
    We have become tertiary consumers, we need to move back a step and start manufacturing and producing consumer goods. And to expand our industrial base, we need people that are qualified, no matter what race or colour. Would you agree?

-Would there be an open advocation for the return of African migrants?

-Would all the menial jobs, like cleaning the toilets and emptying the bins, be given to White British Workers or would you retain just these immigrants?
    Yeah I agree with you, I am relatives who are engineers and they certainly agree that there is a lack of young people going into the fields of science and engineering. This is why a number of engineers have joined the party, due to our obligation to help them; these include senior members such as Richard Edmonds(BsC) and a candidate up in Burnley also has an a Bachelors in Engineering.

There would be no open advocation for the return of second- or third- generation African migrants.

We don't necessarily want all jobs to go to White British people, but we would want menial labour work to be more proportional of the overall populace; therefore more Brits cleaning the toilets. Also, in the school which I used to attend I do believe the people that cleaned the toilets where White British and also the people that empty my bins seem quite local. So, I doubt refuse collection and cleaning firms are totally dependent on foreign workers. The tale of British people being to lazy to do hard work is a lie and a myth, from my own personal experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave Davidson)
    I mean the native Brits ofcourse.
    Technically there is no such thing as "Native Brits". We're a Nation of immigrant settlers from Denmark, Germany, Norway(?), Sweden and technically (though much later) Normandy.
    And seen as this was all just over 1,000 years ago, do we still count?

I think there's a critical flaw in your logic here...

ReputationRep:

1) Simply encourage people to take up the medical profession. This would be done my medicine having a greater emphasis in tertiary education.

2) Also, it would appear that immigration does, as a whole, have a negative effect on the NHS.
    1) What do you mean "my medicine having a greater emphasis in tertiary education"? Do you propose building more medical schools? Where will the money come from?

And it costs over £250k to train a single doctor, where will the money come from?

2) In what way does immigration have a negative effect on the NHS? Walk into any hospital and most of the patients are white and a lot of the staff are brown.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.