Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya does anyone know any good shops that sell black skinnies that are long lasting? they always seem to wear out quick

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a pair from Primark that have lasted about 2 years, but I may have just been lucky the quality there isn't exactly consistent

ReputationRep:
    ASOS on the net do some really nice ones, I've had 2 pairs from them that have lasted ok so far.

ReputationRep:
    I got mine from Newlook in the kids section they do them in the adults section too!!! x

ReputationRep:
    I got mine from New Look, they were about £20 and have lasted me a year and are still going strong

ReputationRep:
    New Look do them, and they come in 28", 30" and 32" length (which makes short people like me very happy haha)

ReputationRep:
    i swear by the jeans from zara

ReputationRep:
    I got some in H&M for £15

ReputationRep:
    yeah primark jeans are long-lasting and cheap but the colour seems to fade rather quick, thanks guys i will have a look at them shops! x
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Surprisingly, my Miss Selfridge black skinny jeans were good quality.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an amazing pair from Topshop that I've had for years. They're worth the extra money than you would spend at Primark or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    New look, they're a good price and in the magazine theres a 20% off voucher atm too

ReputationRep:
    Topshop/Zara?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.